The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 7180
Original post by lyrical_lie
I feel ill, my throat hurts and my lips are all chapped. Also I'm attempting to clean my room, and it's just too much effort lol.

:hugs:

Don't make mess in the first place? :colondollar:
two
Original post by Potiron
I got shoved over by a friend after we got back from the pub and my ankle just snapped :sad:

Awww :hugs: That sounds awful. How long til it'll be healed do you think?
Original post by Sazzy890
Awww :hugs: That sounds awful. How long til it'll be healed do you think?

Should be walking properly (i.e. with two shoes and zero crutches) nine weeks today. But I may have more surgery in the summer to take out some of the metalwork that's holding it together. It hasn't been very fun really.

Got the law ball on monday too, and I won't be able to go on the dodgems :sad:
Original post by Potiron
Should be walking properly (i.e. with two shoes and zero crutches) nine weeks today. But I may have more surgery in the summer to take out some of the metalwork that's holding it together. It hasn't been very fun really.

Got the law ball on monday too, and I won't be able to go on the dodgems :sad:

Ohhh that mega sucks! :frown: I thought it might just be a "simple" broken leg, that sounds pretty major. :jumphug:

I hope you enjoy the law ball anyway :smile: Dodgems scare me :ninja:
Original post by Sazzy890
Ohhh that mega sucks! :frown: I thought it might just be a "simple" broken leg, that sounds pretty major. :jumphug:

I hope you enjoy the law ball anyway :smile: Dodgems scare me :ninja:

It could be worse :smile: everything's healing nicely now anyway apparently.

Whatchoo doing with your long weekend? :flute:
Reply 7186
Reply 7188
Five.
Reply 7190
6 :smile:
7!
Original post by Deyesy
:hugs:

Don't make mess in the first place? :colondollar:

It's not messy, it's organised chaos :smile: And it's more emptying 'cause I'm moving to America for Summer :smile:
Original post by greeneyedgirl
Big hugs sugarplum!

Cheers chica :smile: And in regards to your thurs invite could we make it the following thurs? :smile:

Oooo guess what I made!
1!
Reply 7194
Original post by lyrical_lie
It's not messy, it's organised chaos :smile: And it's more emptying 'cause I'm moving to America for Summer :smile:

Cheers chica :smile: And in regards to your thurs invite could we make it the following thurs? :smile:

Oooo guess what I made!

I don't like the sound of organised chaos either :tongue: Oh you lucky thing! :h:
three.
Three
1!
two
tree!

Latest