The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

That doesn't really substantiate the claim that the CIA are "the intelligence agency for world/Scottish Rite Freemasonry."

As in, can it be proven that the CIA works favourably or at all for world/Scottish Rite Freemasonry?
Reply 22
Original post by Steezy

My personal view on the NWO is that there is a lot of evidence to suggest there are few people who actually rule the world .
people ?

I thought they were lizards
Reply 23
Original post by thunder_chunky
Was that the lead story in "Tin Foil Hat Weekly?"

No. It was from his biography actually. Btw, many, if not all, intelligence agencies operate as networks under secret societies which gave birth to them. The CIA was the successor to the OSS, and some of the key players in the creation of that agency were members of the Masonic fraternity Delta Kappa Epsilon.
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 24
That doesn't really substantiate the claim that the CIA are "the intelligence agency for world/Scottish Rite Freemasonry."

As in, can it be proven that the CIA works favourably or at all for world/Scottish Rite Freemasonry?

Well obviously that part of the post was speculative. But atleast that speculation had a pretty decent level of backing. I think it’s pretty safe to say the public are not told the majority of information privy to the Government. Why is it so unfeasible that there could be connections and favourable decisions made to friends and business associates which end profitably at the expense of others?

Can you not comprehend anything which may be untoward with the World? Are you so sure in your existence, Government and Society that you have to ridicule others for speculating about possible alternatives, based on documented evidence?
Original post by Steezy
Well obviously that part of the post was speculative. But atleast that speculation had a pretty decent level of backing.

I think it’s pretty safe to say the public are not told the majority of information privy to the Government. Why is it so unfeasible that there could be connections and favourable decisions made to friends and business associates which end profitably at the expense of others?

Can you not comprehend anything which may be untoward with the World? Are you so sure in your existence, Government and Society that you have to ridicule others for speculating about possible alternatives, based on documented evidence?

It was very speculative and a little bit crazy. However it may or may not have been founded, unless you have proof that it is relevant to current day operations by the CIA I won't be looking into it much.
But keep on with the loony tunes.
Reply 26
It was very speculative and a little bit crazy. However it may or may not have been founded, unless you have proof that it is relevant to current day operations by the CIA I won't be looking into it much.
But keep on with the loony tunes.

More ignorant, closeminded name calling and a stubborn unwillingness to question.

Nevermind.
(edited 12 years ago)
Original post by Steezy
More ignorant, closeminded name calling and a stubborn unwillingness to question.

Nevermind.

Be careful or the Freemason run CIA will come knocking on your door, right after they've finished their business with the commies and the Aliens and last (but by no means least) Goldman Sachs!

Latest

Trending

Trending