The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Revelation
What have you done all year? what has your class done? I'd be very worried if I we're you :\

That was more than 2 weeks ago though.
ic, still...
We aren't using Access, we are using Delphi and i hate it with a passion, if anyone has any help for me [email protected]
Reply 23
Delphi_Demon
We aren't using Access, we are using Delphi and i hate it with a passion, if anyone has any help for me [email protected]

i'm using vb for mine, going pretty well. what were you intending to use?
Reply 24
actually i'll swap anyone a copy of it for the AS physics "Fibre Optics" coursework
Reply 25
OMG, I hate access, been doing it for a few months now and its got to be handed in soon!! The write up is a total nightmare, anyone doing thers yet?? x
Reply 26
Im doing mine in access with bits of VB and its AAAAAARGHHH!! Well it beats doing all of it in VB or Delphi i suppose. We've barely bin told n e thing about Expressions or VB and i need to use quite a bit of it for form operations etc. I want the head of the bloke to thought of Access on a plate! N e one think 6 tables is excessive?
Reply 27
Id like to swap databases with people. Email yours to me at [email protected]. I will reply with mine, can send documentation too if you need it just say.

Thx
Reply 28
PLEASE SOME1 HELP ME.. I GOTA GET MY WORK IN AND MY TEACHER IS SAYING HES GONA CHUCK ME OFF THE COURSE.. PLEASE CAN SOME1 SEND ME ANY WORK..

MY MSN IS [email protected]
Reply 29
TheWolf
I have basically finished my database. Is anyone else doing the same thing? We could exchange our databases to see what we need to improve on :biggrin:

i have also half way finished in the same coursework if u send me ur coursework i will send u mine.. email: [email protected]

alex
Reply 30
hi i am somebody who wishes to share the documents of summer tods tyre 2004 as i have also completed it by ......... if you share ..i .. share .. if you ...dont ...i dont
Reply 31
f26434
hi i am somebody who wishes to share the documents of summer tods tyre 2004 as i have also completed it by ......... if you share ..i .. share .. if you ...dont ...i dont

ok then share you got msn?
Reply 32
hi, i woz just wondering if anyone can help me with the "future developments" stage? we've been told to do it on VB but i'm totally confused about it?

what all has to be put in and how do you go about adding in the internet?
xx
Reply 33
Hi.

Finished my program off this week and have now moved onto the documentation stage, however my teacher is giving us little if any explaination of what's got to go into the documentation itself.

If anyone could be really nice and send me a copy of their documentation, in progress or finished I would be very grateful indeed.

My msn address is [email protected]

Cheers,

Peds.
TheWolf
you can finish the whole database within an hour, ask your teacher

No you can't it, takes a few weeks. Unless you want a hurried, crap database which doesn't even perform the necessary tasks and does'nt calculates things properly that is..
Reply 35
Hi, i see you are all struggling with you Tods Tyre coursework.

1. Firstly only do what the specification asks you and do nuthing more
2. Dont cheat and make sure your database does work, remember you exam is based on your coursework.
3. make sure each page is printed and numbered. in the exam they ask you simple questions, and all you have to do is refer to your database
4. Once you done your coursework, spend a while thinking how you can improve it - a question on this will come on always - indirect question
5. if you need any help, code etc email me on [email protected]
Sajdgreat
Hi, i see you are all struggling with you Tods Tyre coursework.

1. Firstly only do what the specification asks you and do nuthing more
2. Dont cheat and make sure your database does work, remember you exam is based on your coursework.
3. make sure each page is printed and numbered. in the exam they ask you simple questions, and all you have to do is refer to your database
4. Once you done your coursework, spend a while thinking how you can improve it - a question on this will come on always - indirect question
5. if you need any help, code etc email me on [email protected]

Good advice, for those who need help. :smile:
Reply 37
origin
PLEASE SOME1 HELP ME.. I GOTA GET MY WORK IN AND MY TEACHER IS SAYING HES GONA CHUCK ME OFF THE COURSE.. PLEASE CAN SOME1 SEND ME ANY WORK..

MY MSN IS [email protected]

maybe you should do you work

try to do the ver basic and understand the coursework, your coursework DOESNT GET MARKED, the coursework you produce is used in your exam. if u know your coursework well enuff, you will be able to answer each question in the exam and pass it, its very easy, make sure you print and page number everything and you will be fine. know how you can improve it, but most important thing is to make sure you know exactly wot your coursework does, if you need any help email me or add me on msn - [email protected]
Reply 38
Hi i can see a few of you are struggling, if you want plz email me and i will help you with the coursework. I Did a UKAB coursework for my A.S however because i finished it early i did your Tods Tyre :wink: il check this as often as possible, and dont worry, theres a simple thumb rule

THE MORE YOU WORK AT YOUR PROJECT, THE BETTER THE PROJECT IS, THE BETTER YOU WILL UNDERSTAND YOUR COURSEWORK AND FINALLY YOU WILL GET A BRILL EXAM RESULT - OUT OF 90 I GOT 77 WHICH IS GOOD AND I DID MYN IN 2 WEEKS :rolleyes: LOL GOOD LUCK ALL IL BE HAPPY TO HELP
I am quite depserate in the fact of:

I have no work to swap
I have no idea
and im stuck

I need help with computing 2003 c/w Tods Tyres.
If anybody could send me a copy, or even give me some idea on qhat tables, forms, queries, etc to use

email [email protected]

thanks
hope u will help

Latest

Trending

Trending