The Student Room Group

Audi A3 1.6 tdi 2016

I had couple times in past warning lights in my dashboard but was gone before i can check them .My mecanic scan the car and find 10-12 faults codes he clear them and ask me to return when first one will appear . First one was glowing plugs and fault code was ,,P048A00 Passive/Sporadic Exhaust Pressure Control Valve A Stuck Closed and P048800 Passive /Sporadic Exhaust Control Valve Position Sensor/Switch Circuit Mecanic told me he event dont know where this valve is and send me to dealer. I make an appointment and car clear this fault after two trips. After two weeks in intersection waiting on red light when i try to start glowing plug come on and hill assist and tyre pressure and other two warning lights and engine stop When i try to restart all those lights come on and engine stall. Breck dawn car from rac cant help they said its electric issue they tow my car to garage. All guys from garage had no clue what happen They try to scan but sensors don't comunicate thru ECU They check the battery and alternator but everything its ok Now we wait for someone tomorrow to check modules . Now when i switch ignition on all those lights come on before start the engine. Like a mention car engine sometime run sometime not

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending