Basset-Hound.jpg

French Bulldog

french-bulldog.jpg

Caniche

2153467_1.jpg

31705330_1.jpg
(edited 12 years ago)
Reply 82
Either Staffordshire Bull Terrier or Boxer dogs. I grew up with both and know loads of people who have had them their lovely breeds specially staffs. Against most public thought their brilliant dogs. My old staff was amazing specially with kids. My niece's and nephews would pull, poke and even bite him and all he would do was lick them.
Original post by IndiaCaitlinn
Pugs! :h:
This is my pug, she's lovely AnEc6rpCEAAcPnU.jpg
401392_3155656780275_1530884824_3071147_1835878070_n.jpg

AWWWW She is beautiful :biggrin:, how old is she ? I would absolutely love one, but my parents won't let me cos i'm going to uni this year :frown:
Reply 84
Cavalier King Charles Spaniel

German Boxer
Reply 85
Cockerpoo :biggrin:
It's a cross between a cocker spaniel and a poodle :smile:
I've had mine for almost 7 years now and love her to bits :biggrin: She's ADORABLE :3mollie and elli 013.jpg
Reply 86
Original post by froggyt
I've had mine for almost 7 years now and love her to bits :biggrin: She's ADORABLE :3mollie and elli 013.jpg

Aww so cute!
Original post by froggyt

I have one too that looks EXACTLY like yours :redface: Never had a dog as loving as her!
Original post by Lauren Elice
AWWWW She is beautiful :biggrin:, how old is she ? I would absolutely love one, but my parents won't let me cos i'm going to uni this year :frown:

hehe she's pretty cute :h:
She's 5 :smile:
aw that sucks! ;(
Original post by AshPetite
I may be biased due to past experience, but I would personally choose a staffie (yes, Staffordshire bull terrier), for the most part because I grew up with one of this breed (from the Kennel Club). He was two years older than myself. He was such a loyal and daft dog, he almost felt like an older brother. I could go into all kinds of stories, and have such a good laugh and cry about him. He was definitely a much-loved and irreplaceable 'dafty'.

Yes! I was waiting for someone to say staffy :smile: I have a 2 year old and he is sooo affectionate and loving, never aggresive or anything, people judge them because irresponsible dog owners bring them up badly but if they are in a good home and treated well they are great family pets and beautiful too!
Original post by JWH
Either Staffordshire Bull Terrier or Boxer dogs. I grew up with both and know loads of people who have had them their lovely breeds specially staffs. Against most public thought their brilliant dogs. My old staff was amazing specially with kids. My niece's and nephews would pull, poke and even bite him and all he would do was lick them.

Could not agree more, mine is the same, so affectionate and really not what people think they are!
Reply 91
Original post by popsicles3
Yes! I was waiting for someone to say staffy :smile: I have a 2 year old and he is sooo affectionate and loving, never aggresive or anything, people judge them because irresponsible dog owners bring them up badly but if they are in a good home and treated well they are great family pets and beautiful too!

Staffies are lovely and I can honestly say that I have never met a vicious one in my whole life!.They are big softies who love people and will always give you a big smile and a lot of licks :biggrin:.They are brilliant with kids too.
Whippets, closely followed by the toy poodle...
Reply 93

Beagle :smile:
PORTUGESE WATER DOG!!! <3
I LOVE mine to pieces :smile:
IMG_0803.jpg
Czech wolfdogs :love:

wolfdog.JPG
Reply 96
Weimaraners, short-haired Hungarian viszlas, eurasiers, labradors, etc. Most big dogs, or medium-ish sized dogs :biggrin: Lots of the toy dogs I know have nice personalities too once I stop being annoyed by the yapping.
Reply 97
Although I'm quite partial to Dalmatians too :tongue:
Reply 98
My favourite is the Manchester Terrier, getting a little boy at the end of July :biggrin:
Reply 99
Original post by popsicles3
Could not agree more, mine is the same, so affectionate and really not what people think they are!

I know we currently have a staff puppy as well and all she does is run round like a mad thing trying to lick you. If you don't make a fuss of her she will sit staring at you making funny noises till you do :laugh: . When I was younger we even had a rescued staff and he was fine. Yes he wasn't as cuddly and affectionate as my other dogs were but that's not surprising. His older owners had tried to turn him nasty by treating him badly so he wasn't a trusting dog. People make a dog nasty it's never the dog itself

Quick Reply

Latest