The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 780
Dreading this day, i've ****ed up all my exams! :frown: Got my last exam tommorow and have no HOPE whatsoever, oh well nothing I can do I guess.
Reply 781
Hello everyone. did you guys get certificates for your AS levels from the exam boards? I did and was wondering if you can request updated ones if you have improved them in your A2 year?
Or is there no point..?
Reply 782
Finally finished my exams today!!! :biggrin: Going to spend all summer convincing myself I didn't get into uni now. :frown:
Reply 783
Original post by WaNaBe
Finally finished my exams today!!! :biggrin: Going to spend all summer convincing myself I didn't get into uni now. :frown:

Im currently doing this :biggrin:
Reply 784
Original post by H011y94
Were you doing the Stuarts paper? Because I had exactly the same experience -we had a question on whether or not the monarchy was more powerful under Anne than James II. :angry: :eek: :confused: :s-smilie: :mad: < my reaction :/ Then a frantic attempt to bull**** my way through it :frown: Other questions were OK though... THINK I'm on track for my C.

Nope I did International Relations 1918-1945. I completely blanked at the question about how collective security was a poor aim from 1918-1940. I just wrote all I could about anything hoping I'll get something.. but 40 marks? Damn :frown:
Reply 785
Original post by ilovecatsforlife
So scared, what's the likelihood of Manchester accepting BBB instead of ABB for a course that gets around 90 applications for 35 places? And I assume at least 20% of those 90 are hopeful applications, with around 55 offers being made, with some going elsewhere :/ arghh :angry: hated my questions. Anyone wanna help? Or endorse my prediction just to make me feel better aha.

Probably more likely then my course accepting ABB instead of AAB when there are over 600 applicants for i'm going to guess 90 places but probably less :L
I'm just trying to remain hopeful :/ but not get hopes up so that way they cannot be crushed, bit of a contradiction there .....

but good luck :smile:
Hi guys!
Totally unrelated to this thread, but what are the new flags about above our posts and stuff?
Original post by Lakhvir.Singh
Hi guys!
Totally unrelated to this thread, but what are the new flags about above our posts and stuff?

Wondering the same thing!
Reply 788
What new flags?
Original post by Gales
What new flags?

Next to your rep bar :smile:
Reply 790
Original post by FuzzySheep
Next to your rep bar :smile:

I've always had one :confused:
Original post by Gales
I've always had one :confused:

Hmm, that's odd - lots of people (including you apparently) have a new "flag" about a 1/3 of the size of a normal one. I know I haven't had one and now I have a bar of blue, yellow and green as a flag and I haven't a clue what it's for. Yours is almost all green :\ Wonder what it is.
Reply 792
Original post by FuzzySheep
Hmm, that's odd - lots of people (including you apparently) have a new "flag" about a 1/3 of the size of a normal one. I know I haven't had one and now I have a bar of blue, yellow and green as a flag and I haven't a clue what it's for. Yours is almost all green :\ Wonder what it is.

I can see yours clearly - it's the Union Jack. Mine is the Welsh flag. Perhaps it hasn't got round to me yet :tongue:
Original post by Gales
I can see yours clearly - it's the Union Jack. Mine is the Welsh flag. Perhaps it hasn't got round to me yet :tongue:

The green/yellow thing is not the union jack. I'm so confused :confused:
Original post by Gales

Ah, that may be why :tongue:
Reply 795

same is happening for me mate, no idea what it is :s-smilie:
Reply 796

It is a Union Jack, at least from my view. I see no green/yellow thing.
Original post by Gales
It is a Union Jack, at least from my view. I see no green/yellow thing.

I've attached an image of what I'm seeing :P

EDIT: Just cleared Chrome's cache and everything is working now!! So guys, clear your cache!! :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 798
Mine's fine as far as I can see and so is everyone else's on my computer...
I've attached an image of what I'm seeing :P

EDIT: Just cleared Chrome's cache and everything is working now!! So guys, clear your cache!! :smile:

Ah, everything's back to normal now!

Latest