Join TSR now to have your say on this topicSign up now

What courses should I consider? Watch

    • Thread Starter

    I am currently taking GCSEs and have to choose my A level choices for next year. I want to take maths, further maths, chemistry and physics but I am unsure what university courses I could move to from there. With these A levels what courses can I take involving either science? Also, I have looked around and am appealed by engineering science, but what careers can follow from this degree?

    You could do a variety of things, all types of engineering like chemical engineering, mechanical enginerring, aerospace engineering etc

    You could do any variants on physics, chemistry, maths courses

    When you have time you could check out UCAS, it has a course searcher and you can pick subject specific searches.
    For now just make sure you have picked subjects you enjoy, and academically your choices are all strong

    You could do anything with A*s or As in those A Levels.

    Don't worry about a career just yet. Seriously. It'll change and develop in college.
Is GoT overrated?
Useful resources
Uni match

Applying to uni?

Our tool will help you find the perfect course


Debate and current affairs guidelinesDebate and current affairs wiki

Quick link:

Educational debate unanswered threads

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.