The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

cottonmouth
You said "what exactly is wrong with wanting to protect the white English race. And so i answered. How can you say you said nothing about it, when the post you did five minutes earlier stated those exact words? And it was a loaded question, so don't try and wriggle out of it by saying you were merely asking for my opinion. You dont believe there is anything wrong with protecting the "white" English race. As opposed to the British culture. Which i said i agreed with you on, so the rest of your post was a waste of your time.

The culture should not be seen as ****ing white English, Just english. What the hell does skin colour have to do with culutre. By saying white, you are excluding other people. Add to that a mix of alien, onslaught, and other negative words, and you begin to get very annoying.

I hate the fact that people always try to twist the race issue on to me, as though i, with a white/Latin mother and a jamaican father, am opposed to white people. If there is anyone who kows about different cultures and mixes, its me, a guy made up of the different major world races.

The word 'white' in this context is important because the original mongrel inhabitants of these islands were white and they had their own culture prior to the influx of other equally valuable cultures during the time of Empire and beyond.

You misquoted me:

"What exactly is wrong with protecting the culture of the white English race?"

Semantics make a big difference in a debate such as this!

EDIT: I just thought of a useful analogy:

In America the Native American culture is protected above almost all else, because it is their native land and their traditions which go back generations. All I am suggesting is that the native English deserve similar protection, purely in terms of culture. The fact that the Native Americans are brown whilst the native English are white is inconsequential!

Latest

Trending

Trending