The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

ZJuwelH
Bit of a turnoff when your tongue gets caught in them, I can just imagine the pain...

Just how ofen do you lick people's teeth?
Reply 21
suspicious_fish
Just how ofen do you lick people's teeth?

Like I said, I can imagine the pain...
ZJuwelH
Like I said, I can imagine the pain...

I dread to think what your other habits are!
Reply 23
suspicious_fish
I dread to think what your other habits are!

You're missing out on a whole world of possibilities...
XTinaA
I say Juwel Haque for president of London, we need to rescue this great city from the UK!

Excuse me - move over. Alee Kahne for world domination :wink:
Reply 25
waiting2smile
Excuse me - move over. Alee Kahne for world domination :wink:

Sure I'll move over, you want some more blanket too?

Kahne? Sounds almost Asian...
ZJuwelH
You're missing out on a whole world of possibilities...

*shudder*
ZJuwelH
Sure I'll move over, you want some more blanket too?

Kahne? Sounds almost Asian...

People have to learn how to pronouce my name right. Very frustrating for me. i blame my father for such a wierd second name. It's pronounced 'Caine' - but some people like to think otherwise 'Kahn' or 'Khan' however you spell it.
Reply 28
waiting2smile
People have to learn how to pronouce my name right. Very frustrating for me. i blame my father for such a wierd second name. It's pronounced 'Caine'

Alritey Miss Kahn :tongue:

Hmm, reminds me of a girl in my year, her surname is Dossa, heehee! Apparently it's "Dou-saah"... she's also very expensive too... and at times could be very evil...
waiting2smile
People have to learn how to pronouce my name right. Very frustrating for me. i blame my father for such a wierd second name. It's pronounced 'Caine' - but some people like to think otherwise 'Kahn' or 'Khan' however you spell it.

u know ... i said the correct pronounciation when i spoke to u the first time about it - neh neh neh neh neh i c-a-n speak!!!
ZJuwelH
Alritey Miss Kahn :tongue:

Hmm, reminds me of a girl in my year, her surname is Dossa, heehee! Apparently it's "Dou-saah"... she's also very expensive too... and at times could be very evil...

Alee is very expensive too ... so i've heard ... - Malai presents on BBC2
Reply 31
Kurdt Morello
u know ... i said the correct pronounciation when i spoke to u the first time about it - neh neh neh neh neh i c-a-n speak!!!

Well done here's a gold star :tongue:

The Nigerians in my year like how I can pronounce their full names spot on, they're very irritated with everyone else. How nang am I!
ZJuwelH

The Nigerians in my year like how I can pronounce their full names spot on, they're very irritated with everyone else. How nang am I!

*applauds ZJuwelH*
Kurdt Morello
Alee is very expensive too ... so i've heard ... - Malai presents on BBC2

:eek: There's nothing wrong with being expensive - i can't help it.
ZJuwelH

its that strong bethnal green accent - missing off the h's and r's
waiting2smile

hmm *digs deep into his pockets*
Reply 36
waiting2smile

Oh yes you can!

Simple microeconomics: lower your cost, lower your price, greater demand (unless you are a Veblen good), market cleared...
Kurdt Morello
hmm *digs deep into his pockets*

You know i'm worth it :smile:
Reply 38
Kurdt Morello
its that strong bethnal green accent - missing off the h's and r's

Look yeah blud, me's not h'appreciatin yu dissin my ends li'e, I got mans to jook yu up yu get me blud...
waiting2smile
You know i'm worth it :smile:

ok- i know - *imagines Alee in a Loreal advert*

Latest

Trending

Trending