The Student Room Group

How will you celebrate after exams?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 60
Resume my addiction to Skyrim. Go to town a lot. Get pissed a lot. Sleep a lot. Waste days a lot. :smile:
Reply 61
Being a member of agun club, I've always wondered if what calibre bullet will penetrate all my notebooks, I'll start off with a .22LR then move to my own .44 pistol, then .357 gallery rifle before hitting the big boys guns with a .303 and possibly a .50-70 Gov't or .50BMG, depending what the guys have brought in this Sunday....
Watch Jeremy Kyle and This Morning....

EVERY MORNING! :bl:
Reply 63
sounds stupid, but how do you guys go about burning your notes ? so just putting a pile of notes in a garden etc or somewhere and just pour gasoline over it all and light it ?
I can never bring myself to burn my revision notes :/ Anyway my exams finished yesterday, didn't celebrate that well, just went to a wedding. And today watched tv and realised how much daytime tv suuuuucks.
Original post by tdkr
sounds stupid, but how do you guys go about burning your notes ? so just putting a pile of notes in a garden etc or somewhere and just pour gasoline over it all and light it ?

We have a really cheap fire pit, we just set it up in the garden, a few bits of wood in the bottom and some paper, a lighter and go crazy :smile:
Going to America and Rome!
Reply 67
Have a **** :awesome:
Reply 68
Original post by Tahooper
Have a **** :awesome:

that could be having a **** or having a ****

hmm?
Reply 69
Original post by madders94
We have a really cheap fire pit, we just set it up in the garden, a few bits of wood in the bottom and some paper, a lighter and go crazy :smile:

that sounds cool!
Reply 70
I finish my A Levels next year, but this is the conversation I had with my mum in the car after I'd finished my AS Levels:

Mum: So that's you done, then?
Me: Yep.
Mum: Oh. Well that's good.
Me: Yep.

She then bought me a Calippo from the garage and I went home and played on The Sims 2 for the rest of the day. My lack of friends is all too clear on days like this :s-smilie:
Reply 71
Emr on wednesday go and get wasted... then on thursday, friday, saturday, sunday (break monday), tuesday, wednesday (break thursday), friday... continue to be quite drunk.
Reply 72
o Burn my scrap paper for revision in a bonfire (there is a lot)
o Laugh
o Cry (because I will have just come out of Mechanics 2 exam and I suck at this)
o Walk-run home
o Go out to eat with family

I'm personally waiting until results day, where I won't have to go into school EVER AGAIN. I will probably scream "FREEDOM" and if I could fly away, I would.
Reply 73
I had a bonfire, ate some junk food and took a walk.
Football manager, research interesting things, play football and video games, watch football, sleep, reading articles, other pc and ps3 games, running, cycling, meeting people, TSR and helping other users on TSR x

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 75
get laid
Reply 76
light up the blueberry
Original post by naman
get laid

:ahee: LOL

This was posted from The Student Room's Android App on my GT-I9100
Reply 78
Go on holiday, have a couple of BBQ's weather permitting, get a job (boo).
Reply 79
i jumped up and down and kept saying the fact that i dont have exams anymore :biggrin: and tomorrow we're going to thorpe park! :biggrin: woohooooo :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest