The Student Room Group

I'm officially in!

Hello!

I just wanted to take a moment to have a little celebration because I've not allowed myself to believe that it's happening (for anyone unfamiliar with my previous threads over the past few days, I've been panicked that the uni offer I was made would be withdrawn... anxiety moment)

But I've just received an email officially confirming that after all the chaos/anxiety, I'm now officially *officially* enrolled as a university student... which means I'm now finally allowing myself to celebrate: I'M GOING TO UNIVERSITY! 🍾

I got in on an unconditional and I'm super stoked; I was convinced it all must've been a mistake or something but: it's good! Everything is fine!

I never thought I'd make it this far in life, never mind for it to be happening this year (because of circumstances, this time last year I was convinced I wouldn't make it to uni until my mid-20s or something - look at how much changes in a year) I'm genuinely over the moon hahaha, I made it? After everything I've been through, every setback and drawback over the years - I made it!

Also my student finance application was approved yesterday and everything is good on that front, also paid the deposit and first installment yesterday too!

I'm going to study Politics and oh man I'm so excited, I've come a really, really long way to get here and now that I've finally *officially* made it, I am beyond chuffed... I can't believe it, lol.

I still have lots of shopping to do beforehand but for now? For this moment, I'm breaking out the champagne (metaphorically?) and just going to take a moment to celebrate... 🥳🍾
Reply 1
Congratulations! I am super excited for you! It sounds like your hard work, despite difficult circumstances, has really paid off, and you should be very proud of yourself! May God bless you, I am praying that everything goes very smoothly for you going forward!
Reply 2
That's amazing! Great to hear that all's turned out well, seems like you deserve it :biggrin:. Have fun celebrating, and best of luck with university :banana:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending