The Student Room Group
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton

Solent accommodation

Scroll to see replies

Original post by beenish
i got an offer frm emily davies.. im not too psyched about it as i wanted an ensuite but this is non ensuite plus the building looks kind of dull compared to the rest of them. anyone else going there or who knows anything about it?
any other private accommodation places you guys know of? because the university tells me thats all they were left with to offer. :frown: my last date to accept emily davies is 9th... so any help before that would be highly appreciated

Emaly davis is not so bad some of thee rooms are a little small but nice also you are near ASDA and town so you can get to the clubs really easily and quickly Ditto for Uni and the Guild hall (for theater and stuff) also you are near the station. there is also a really good Chinese take away about a 2 min walk away called Kims. i would give it a week if you still don't like it there are always no shows in the other halls that you may be able to get in to. have fun it's only a week away I think now.
City-centre campus surrounded by parks
Solent University
Southampton
Reply 21
I'm applying here for a fashion course and was just wondering if you had some sort of interview? and also how long they took to get back to you after you applied
Anyone at; LFW, Hudson, Flat A, Room 603
I'm LFW Drake House Room 210
Reply 24
I currently have a reservation at liberty point southampton that i no longer want as i have decided to take a gap year. If you need anybody who wants a room let them know, please.contact: 07847092768
Deanary or Kimber ?
Reply 26
I'm Deanery, Flat B, Room 512.
Original post by heychi
I'm Deanery, Flat B, Room 512.

Hey,

I'm a second-year student at Southampton Solent, I was in Kimber Halls when I was in my first year. I found people from my flat and halls from overheard at Solent and a fresher's Facebook page which all the people starting in September can join. If you type in Solent freshers it will come up!

Hope this helps, if you have any more questions about Solent please feel free to ask me!

Good luck in september!
(edited 6 years ago)

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending