The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

You!
Reply 2
Kurdt Morello
Come on lads who do you wish to nominate?

you
Reply 3
Kurdt Morello

How do we judge though?
Reply 4
jammyd
How do we judge though?

there is always something about a girl that you like - a hidden quality that attracts you beyond her posts - and everyone else thank you for your compliments - i never knew Miranda was as sexy as i thought she was :biggrin:
Reply 5
Kurdt Morello
there is always something about a girl that you like - a hidden quality that attracts you beyond her posts - and everyone else thank you for your compliments - i never knew Miranda was as sexy as i thought she was :biggrin:

Mmm, thats difficult then. I'll have to think about it :wink:
Reply 6
Bung all the girls in there, they're all good.
Reply 7
Kurdt Morello

Juding by the pictures Ive seen - Tinykates.
you can't tell from just the posts but lookin at the pics Tiny Kates by a long way....
Reply 9
I have to nominate XTinaA. :wink: :biggrin:
Reply 10
I agree its just got to be xtina!

Well actually its me but you'll all have to take my word for it cos you arent seeing my photo.
Reply 11
all i can say is - lol
Reply 12
viviki
I agree its just got to be xtina!

Well actually its me but you'll all have to take my word for it cos you arent seeing my photo.

I know, just look at her profile pic. :biggrin: :wink: :tongue:
Reply 13
Gnostic
Infinity, I seem to recall that you also hinted on that thread that the devil makes work for your idle fingers...

I admit nothing!
Kurdt Morello

Dude, of course it's Christina Aguilera...

Only kidding, it's Infinity...
Infinity
I have to nominate XTinaA. :wink: :biggrin:

Why thank you :biggrin:
XTinaA
Why thank you :biggrin:

I nominate you as well :tongue:
waiting2smile

Glad to know it, thanks Alee :smile:
Reply 18
waiting2smile

i nominate Alee
Kurdt Morello
i nominate Alee

Kurdt, how predictable, I'd have a heart attack if you dared even think of anyone else, oh the adultery... go for him Alee, he's a stable loyal guy, infatuated, you have him right where you want him :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending