The Student Room Group

TSR Class of 2012 society

Scroll to see replies

Reply 4080
Original post by mahjongmagic
Makes sense, looks like I'll be the one observing whatever conversations are going on in the early hours then (depending on what I might be doing over the summer)

:hugs: I have faith in you :cute:

:lol: I'll be around for some conversations in the early morning :smile:

:hugs: Ah time will tell, this time next month I would have finished my January exams and getting ready for my month of offer holder days :dance:
Original post by lilGem
:lol: I'll be around for some conversations in the early morning :smile:

:hugs: Ah time will tell, this time next month I would have finished my January exams and getting ready for my month of offer holder days :dance:

:biggrin: Great to hear!

This time next month, I'll have done the Jan exams and I'll be getting prepared for Semester 2! :eek: It goes like a rocket and I don't know how I got half the stuff done in that time when I did :confused:
Reply 4082
:biggrin: Great to hear!

This time next month, I'll have done the Jan exams and I'll be getting prepared for Semester 2! :eek: It goes like a rocket and I don't know how I got half the stuff done in that time when I did :confused:

:biggrin:

It's scary to think there's only 6 months left until the long summer :eek: growing up is happening too quickly!
Original post by lilGem

It's scary to think there's only 6 months left until the long summer :eek: growing up is happening too quickly!

It is! There are times when I feel like a big kid, albeit one that's drinking and doing crazy things :wink:
Reply 4084
It is! There are times when I feel like a big kid, albeit one that's drinking and doing crazy things :wink:

I've matured a lot since starting 3rd year, then there are times *cough*biology*cough* when I try not to laugh :halo:
Original post by lilGem
I've matured a lot since starting 3rd year, then there are times *cough*biology*cough* when I try not to laugh :halo:

I think everyone has a lesson where they try not to laugh. For me, I remember Maths and History had quite a few laughs but probably not for the same reasons as your biology lessons :wink:
Reply 4086
I think everyone has a lesson where they try not to laugh. For me, I remember Maths and History had quite a few laughs but probably not for the same reasons as your biology lessons :wink:

:lol: I love biology and my teacher is amazing, little snippet of the lesson that made the class burst out in laughter:

"So this is the new WJEC revision guide, it's really good *flicks open a page in textbook* Oh look a penis, it's a bit off putting isn't it?"

:facepalm:
Original post by lilGem

Yeah, the first day of sixth form seems to be like yesterday. Now I'm slowing down, having video game marathons and listening to nostalgic music. :yep:
Reply 4088
:sexface:

Any invitations? :laugh:
Original post by lilGem
:lol: I love biology and my teacher is amazing, little snippet of the lesson that made the class burst out in laughter:

"So this is the new WJEC revision guide, it's really good *flicks open a page in textbook* Oh look a penis, it's a bit off putting isn't it?"

:facepalm:

:lol:

Our maths teacher actually keeps a record of all the inappropriate things he says in class in his drawer. Its a pity I can't remember any of them, some of them were damn hilarious :biggrin:
Reply 4090
Chanukah has just gone:

2 sets of Bon Jovi tickets :love:
a new ipod :dance:
Hope everyone had a good Christmas! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4092
Original post by Arva
I do Sumi :smile:

oooh you remember my name! im impressed! :biggrin:

Original post by SecretDuck
Me :smile:

:wavey:

Looking at the who quoted me stats gave me a hint of nostalgia :smile:

:woo: heyyyyyy how you doing? :biggrin:

Me! Your username is your name backwards isn't it?

indeed it is :P and you play the mahjong!
although i just googled that, and it came up with a board game :s-smilie: hmmms.

Original post by lilGem
Meeee :biggrin:

my only real competition to #1 poster :P
Original post by eemooz
indeed it is :P and you play the mahjong!
although i just googled that, and it came up with a board game :s-smilie: hmmms.

Yes I do!
It probably also had results for the type I play, but don't worry everyone gets the two confused :colondollar:

How have you been?
Reply 4094
Yes I do!
It probably also had results for the type I play, but don't worry everyone gets the two confused :colondollar:

How have you been?

good thanks! ive just had a tonne of uni work to do.. which i havent started :/

typical hhah xD

how about you?
Original post by eemooz
good thanks! ive just had a tonne of uni work to do.. which i havent started :/

typical hhah xD

how about you?

That's like me too! I've got revising and a film based essay to do, neither of which I've started, preferring to build in Minecraft! :redface:

I hate to ask this, but where did you get into for uni? It's been ages and I've forgotten most of the regular's uni choices! :colondollar:
Reply 4096
Original post by eemooz
my only real competition to #1 poster :P

In all honesty there wasn't much competition :wink: :tongue:
Original post by lilGem
In all honesty there wasn't much competition :wink: :tongue:

There won't be much competition next year either I think... Just Arva stands between you and the most posts crown
Reply 4098
There won't be much competition next year either I think... Just Arva stands between you and the most posts crown

Arva will probably win, I'm not that active on the year 13 thread :rollseyes: they talk about maths and physics too much :colone:
Original post by lilGem
Arva will probably win, I'm not that active on the year 13 thread :rolleyes: they talk about maths and physics too much :colone:

Ah well, One year's crown is still good though :smile:

How was Christmas?

Quick Reply

Latest