The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Cracking game of football. Sevilla lost it when Banega was dismissed, in truth. It was an exceptional tactical battle for the majority, and that pass Messi laid on for Alba to score the opener was remarkable.
Iniesta shows yet again that he is the best midfielder in the last twenty years.
Original post by Kenan and Kel
Iniesta shows yet again that he is the best midfielder since in the last twenty years.

I saw that edit

Posted from TSR Mobile
Iniesta shows yet again that he is the best midfielder in the last twenty years.

Better than Zizou? :tongue:
Original post by Zayn is Bae
I saw that edit

Posted from TSR Mobile

You need a girl
You need a girl

I'd rather have money than a girl tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Malevolent
Better than Zizou? :tongue:

I intentionally put twenty years there. Was gonna go fifteen but didn't want to leave doubt in people's minds. Iniesta's surpassed him IMO. Big game player like Zidane, and more consistent week-in week-out. Zidane just had more of an aura about him.
I'd rather have money than a girl tbh.

Posted from TSR Mobile

you have neither
Original post by difeo
you have neither

Are we gonna act like I said I did!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are we gonna act like I said I did!!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are we gonna act like I said you said you did!!!
Original post by difeo
Are we gonna act like I said you said you did!!!

Are we gonna act like you didn't imply that you were saying that I said I did!!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Are we gonna act like you didn't imply that you were saying that I said I did!!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Are we gonna act like I didn't imply that you said you did only because you implied that you did have money!!
Original post by difeo
Are we gonna act like I didn't imply that you said you did only because you implied that you did have money!!

It was a hypothetical scenario ffs

Are we gonna act like I won't have both in 5 years anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile
It was a hypothetical scenario ffs

Are we gonna act like I won't have both in 5 years anyway

Posted from TSR Mobile

are we gonna act like you don't have an exam tomorrow and you're not still shitposting on tsr
Cristiano limps out of training. Uh oh...
Nah i highly doubt its anything. Just precautionary. Hopefully its just a slight knock and if it is anything at all he'll be fine for the final.
He's said its just dead leg.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Ronaldo was barely fit last time in 2014 and I would be surprised if he is fully recovered from the injury few weeks ago. Might affect him into the final and Euros, with a negative impact on his team's results

Posted from TSR Mobile
Well, it looks like Mascherano will be off to Juventus. Big blow for Barcelona. Unquestionably their leader.
Reply 9719
Original post by Malevolent
Well, it looks like Mascherano will be off to Juventus. Big blow for Barcelona. Unquestionably their leader.

Holy **** that's a good transfer for Juve. Do Juventus just buy as many players on the cheap as possible?

Who do you think Barcelona will replace him with? Laporte I'd guess.

Latest