The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
two_headed_monk
please, no lying... im genuinely interested, and people make out like everyone is at it, all the time. im 17 and it would have to be a big no for me.... my girl is a bit younger than me and dosent want to yet.... no laughin please!

i'm 17 (18 in May) and i'm not that interested in sex.
i have been with my bf for 4 years...it took us 2.5yrs!!!
neither of us really believe in sex beofre marriage and so it is like a huge committment for us- like declaring that we both want to be together forever and that we want to get married!!!!
Reply 3
I'm 22 now, but I popped my cherry when I was 15:frown: and do regret it, although it was with someone I loved and we were together for over 3 years, so it wasn't sordid, I just wished I had waited.
Reply 4
shazza
I'm 22 now, but I popped my cherry when I was 15:frown: and do regret it, although it was with someone I loved and we were together for over 3 years, so it wasn't sordid, I just wished I had waited.

One of the reasons i am waiting. i've heard too many people say that.
i waited, and am still waiting.... ive had the oppertunity, but didn't, and i dont really feel any better.......
Reply 6
however.... and he will kill me if he finds out i said this. Wes (my fiance`) never did before me, making him 23 his first time. He now says he kinda wishes he had even though he knows it wouldn't have been anything special, just so he had something/someone to compare it to. Don't know if he was joking but he said he wanted to sleep with someone else, just to see what it is like before we get marries in December.
Reply 7
My cousin was a total virgin (as in, hadn't even kissed a girl) till he was 25, when he met his current gf, who he's been with for 3 years now.

I'm nearly 20 and still a virgin, but have done other stuff. Am getting a little fed up with it now, to be honest.
Reply 8
Helenia
My cousin was a total virgin (as in, hadn't even kissed a girl) till he was 25, when he met his current gf, who he's been with for 3 years now.

I'm nearly 20 and still a virgin, but have done other stuff. Am getting a little fed up with it now, to be honest.

Don't worry bout it I had it a while ago im 16 and it wasnt n e thing 2 write home about
Reply 9
gazz
Don't worry bout it I had it a while ago im 16 and it wasnt n e thing 2 write home about

It's not that. It's not like it's some label I want to be rid of. It's something I can't really explain very well. It's like I'm some sort of failure.
Reply 10
sell it on ebay :smile: that girl made a killing the other month and she was less than attractive.
Reply 11
Gimp
sell it on ebay :smile: that girl made a killing the other month and she was less than attractive.

I've heard about that. Apparently one girl has sold it seven times or something :rolleyes:
iv beenw ith my bf 8 months and wev not had sex yet, we dont feel the need for it right now (well he told em the other week he feels he wants to with me). we do other stuff.... stil show we love each other in different ways, u dont need sex to sho it.

these days most people regard reltionships soely on sex, and for many more people goin out and havin a good time is "gettin a shag". not good...
lumpycustard
iv beenw ith my bf 8 months and wev not had sex yet, we dont feel the need for it right now (well he told em the other week he feels he wants to with me). we do other stuff.... stil show we love each other in different ways, u dont need sex to sho it.

these days most people regard reltionships soely on sex, and for many more people goin out and havin a good time is "gettin a shag". not good...

yeah the relationship needs to have a base...something other than sex...otherwise i don't think it would ever work...
i truley believe that you should only ever sleep with one person in your life...and i also truley believe that my bf is 'the one' for me...
Helenia

I'm nearly 20 and still a virgin, but have done other stuff.

What other stuff have you done?

I lost it when I was 13 years and 7 months. Since the age of about 16 I think I have had sex at least once every two weeks.

How often are u doing/have you done this other stuff? What is it that is causing you to wait so long? Have u done anything with anyone at cam? Am I being too nosey?
ruthiepoothie

i truley believe that you should only ever sleep with one person in your life...and i also truley believe that my bf is 'the one' for me...

Get real
Mentally Ill
Get real

what's so wrong with that???
ruthiepoothie
absolutly nothin. in fact, if i get to stay with my bf for ever, hes gona b the only one i sleep with, and i will prefer it that way to random guys all over the place.
ruthiepoothie

Do you not think you are being a little bit naive? There is nothing wrong with it, but it is going to be a huge challenge in this current society.
think how much disease and hurt could be avoided if everyone lived acc to traditional morals!!

Latest

Trending

Trending