The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
My AS project was a combination lock but I used the matrix keypad approach and had interchangeable / deactivatable outputs such as alert lights and solenoids (for incorrect and correct code entry respectively).

My A2 project (currently doing it) is a Quizmaster Game. Its mainly logic based but to make it suitabley comlex I have decided upon wireless infra-red version. It should be really cool if I ever actually do get it finished!!! :biggrin:

I do Computing, Maths and History all at A2 in addito to Elec!!! :smile:
Reply 21
Leekey
My AS project was a combination lock but I used the matrix keypad approach and had interchangeable / deactivatable outputs such as alert lights and solenoids (for incorrect and correct code entry respectively).

thats great. i have to admit i was fairly lazy last year coursework wise. I have to work my arse off this year for uni!!
Reply 22
Andre
thats great. i have to admit i was fairly lazy last year coursework wise. I have to work my arse off this year for uni!!

My electronics c/w was fine but I duffed my computing cw/ up properly. Im actually resitting the c/w module for it now so hopefully I should get an A in that to remove the pain if I don't do so well in electronics. :smile:
Reply 23
Leekey
My electronics c/w was fine but I duffed my computing cw/ up properly. Im actually resitting the c/w module for it now so hopefully I should get an A in that to remove the pain if I don't do so well in electronics. :smile:

Yeah similar here, but im relying on Computing and Electronics to pull me up some points from my failing maths :-(
Andre
Yeah similar here, but im relying on Computing and Electronics to pull me up some points from my failing maths :-(

Is it hard to get an A at AS Computing, or is it easy?
Reply 25
bono
Is it hard to get an A at AS Computing, or is it easy?

I was 2 UMS marks off an A and I has a grand total of about 4 hours teaching, did very poor c/w and basically did nothing for a year. If you simply learn the material, revise and do the c/w properly...its easy.
Reply 26
Andre

What do you want to do at uni??
Reply 27
Leekey
What do you want to do at uni??

electronic engineering with computing :smile:
I have a points based offer at my preferencial uni so im hoping i can get by by just "scraping" through maths.
Reply 28
Andre
electronic engineering with computing :smile:
I have a points based offer at my preferencial uni so im hoping i can get by by just "scraping" through maths.

Lucky you, I think I'd sell my soul for a B in maths!!!
Reply 29
Leekey
Guessing you have developed the same hatred for MOSFET's and TL081's as I have!!! :wink:

our lecturer is obsesed with bloody mosfets!
Reply 30
Ollie
our lecturer is obsesed with bloody mosfets!

My tutor has a Op-Amp fetish so I can relate!!! :biggrin:
Leekey
I was 2 UMS marks off an A and I has a grand total of about 4 hours teaching, did very poor c/w and basically did nothing for a year. If you simply learn the material, revise and do the c/w properly...its easy.

Thats encouraging. :biggrin:
Reply 32
bono
Thats encouraging. :biggrin:

You'll get an A comfortably if you just apply yourself!!! :wink:

Latest

Trending

Trending