DENTISTRY University Replies 2013 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 380
Original post by 710
Does it not say 'invitation'???

Nope , just blank and Its been a whole month since I've been offered it too

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 381
Just recieved an interview for plymouth and im undergraduate if anyone was wondering... scary times!!!!!!!
Reply 382
Original post by hasdude
Thank you ! Any luck on your application ? :smile:

lol ah no luck on this side !
but, i am being 'patient' ...by checking my email every hour or so during the weekday :P
Reply 383
Hey guys I was just wondering for kcl interview is it okay to wear a slim black suit with only 1 button or if that's not formal enough. Their dress code is

"Male employees
Business suits, sports jackets, blazers, trousers, smart T-shirts, shirts (with collars- long or short sleeve)."

So just wondering if I should waste money or if that'd be okay? It is quite snug on me and slim fitting but I feel decent in it so just asking if this could affect me in any negative way in the interview.
Reply 384
Original post by hasdude
Nope , just blank and Its been a whole month since I've been offered it too

oh god, I've been checking ucas track only and I,m waiting to hear from Manchester, did they e-mail you telling you about your interview or what? how did you find out, because they dont provide you with an alternative e-mail account like Dundee do?!
Reply 385
Original post by jen08aug
oh god, I've been checking ucas track only and I,m waiting to hear from Manchester, did they e-mail you telling you about your interview or what? how did you find out, because they dont provide you with an alternative e-mail account like Dundee do?!

Yeah i got an email about it and had to reply to confirm within 5 days and that was it ! Nothing on track !

Reply 386
Did u guys received your Plymouth interviews via email or post or both?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 387
Original post by dent2012
Did u guys received your Plymouth interviews via email or post or both?

Posted from TSR Mobile

POST!! Didn't get an email and my track hasn't been updated
Reply 388
In how many months can you apply again after having not received any offers from unis?

By the way I haven't been rejected by any unis, I'm just wondering
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 389
Original post by PriyaPaul
In how many months can you apply again after having not received any offers from unis?

you could apply again next year for the next cycle. so apply around sept 2013 i thinks
Reply 390
quick question, would you lot suggest me wearing a suit with or without a tie, for my plymouth interview?
Reply 391
Original post by V95
quick question, would you lot suggest me wearing a suit with or without a tie, for my plymouth interview?

Either would be fine I guess, although a tie would be better - slightly? :s-smilie: Not sure lol
Reply 392
Original post by Doctor.
Either would be fine I guess, although a tie would be better - slightly? :s-smilie: Not sure lol

haha ok thanks :smile:

why the neg. rep? :eek:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by beccck_
INTERVIEW AT PLYMOUTH! So happy/excited/nervous!
Does anyone know what format the interview is? It says my interview is at 4pm but I should get there for 12.15pm and it'll finish at 5.30pm so I don't know why it's so long? Not that i'm complaining!
I sent my application off the day before the deadline and my name is right at the end of the alphabet but I already have my A Level grades so that's probably why :smile:
Well done/Good luck to everyone else!! :smile:

I have the 6th too. Half eight in the morning - registration. Dying here. Train/Coach is quite expensive especially since I'd be travelling 5 1/2 hours from the NorthWest at crazy hours in the morning.

Anyone know what the interview format etc is? What they would overall ask you about, if there are any distinct sections to the interview.
Reply 394
Original post by _HabibaH_
I have the 6th too. Half eight in the morning - registration. Dying here. Train/Coach is quite expensive especially since I'd be travelling 5 1/2 hours from the NorthWest at crazy hours in the morning.

Anyone know what the interview format etc is? What they would overall ask you about, if there are any distinct sections to the interview.

just wondering, why don't you go a night before and stay in the hotel they're holding the interview at? thats what im doing, my interviews on the 4th, im going on the 3rd and staying over
Original post by V95
just wondering, why don't you go a night before and stay in the hotel they're holding the interview at? thats what im doing, my interviews on the 4th, im going on the 3rd and staying over

The interviews held at a hotel? Really? I'm going to have to stay the night or travel at really strange hours. Hoping my dad can just take me :tongue: but will see.
Reply 396
Original post by V95

When my cousin went to a dentistry interview he was told to wear a tie so he looks more formal...
Reply 397
It says on the sheet 'formal interview' so I would wear a tie.

I'm coming from Scotland to Plymouth.
Reply 398
Original post by V95
haha ok thanks :smile:

why the neg. rep? :eek:

I was wondering why too, enjoy some pos rep :smile:
Original post by Bonzo10
It says on the sheet 'formal interview' so I would wear a tie.

I'm coming from Scotland to Plymouth.

WOW! That is far. How will you get to Plymouth? What date?

Quick Reply

Latest