The Student Room Group

DENTISTRY University Replies 2013 Entry

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by myApp
Manchester dental school have emailed applicants in the past asking for their UKCAT scores, so I have no doubt about these 'interviews'. lol
Obviously the interviews are on the 19th Nov, they will get our UKCAT scores on the 5th, if they don't match the scores on the UCAS form then they'll just cancel the interviews for lying. :smile:

Why have you put 'interviews' in inverted commas?

Sorry I'm just easily confused haha
Reply 81
Original post by partypool
Why have you put 'interviews' in inverted commas?

Sorry I'm just easily confused haha

LOOL good question ?? Confused

This was posted from The Student Room's iPhone/iPad App
Reply 82
Just got a email from Newcastle now guys! Just the 'were passing on your application' email but yeah WHOOOP I got an email :biggrin:

I am far too easily excited :sigh:

Reply 83
i sent off my application last thursday and got a confirmation email from plymouth only :/ i also applied manchester sheffield and leeds. im guessing that means the rest of them havent recieved my application?
Reply 84
Original post by miiroseh
i sent off my application last thursday and got a confirmation email from plymouth only :/ i also applied manchester sheffield and leeds. im guessing that means the rest of them havent recieved my application?

did you send your application off, in the evening?
because I sent mine off that day and I got a confirmation from Manchester on Monday or something, but I'm guessing yours should come soon - they probably can't send out confirmation immediately, you're probably in a queue :smile: dw though!! It's just a confirmation, a person on here got an interview without getting one.
Reply 85
What's the Bristol VIP thing all about? Have any of you guys has it?
I received a stupid UKCAT survey from Plymouth, made me happy for no reason.
Reply 87
Original post by jojo1995
did you send your application off, in the evening?
because I sent mine off that day and I got a confirmation from Manchester on Monday or something, but I'm guessing yours should come soon - they probably can't send out confirmation immediately, you're probably in a queue :smile: dw though!! It's just a confirmation, a person on here got an interview without getting one.

Nopee i sent my application off around 1-2ish at thursday, i hope so! im feeling more and more anxious about whether or not theyve recieved my application haha, thankyou
Reply 88
Original post by miiroseh
Nopee i sent my application off around 1-2ish at thursday, i hope so! im feeling more and more anxious about whether or not theyve recieved my application haha, thankyou

your welcome, hahaa same, I'm so anxious too, I've probably checked my email around 20 times today :P
Reply 89
Yeah I got a UKCAT survey too, had a mini heart-attack and then realised I hadn't even applied to Plymouth haha
I'm not doing the survey, is that a bad idea?
Reply 91
Original post by textbookloser
I'm not doing the survey, is that a bad idea?

You COULD win £100 worth of amazon vouchers!! I'm just saying :P

Hahaa, I think it's to decide whether Plymouth adopts the ukcat in it candidate selection though. It was quite refreshing expressing my views on the ukcat though - considering I found the whole process rather stressful :frown:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 92
You COULD win £100 worth of amazon vouchers!! I'm just saying :P

Hahaa, I think it's to decide whether Plymouth adopts the ukcat in it candidate selection though. It was quite refreshing expressing my views on the ukcat though - considering I found the whole process rather stressful :frown:

Oh the admissions tutor told me they're definitely putting it in for next year... Damn them lol

Reply 93
Original post by Doctor.
Oh the admissions tutor told me they're definitely putting it in for next year... Damn them lol

DAMN.... Hopefully I won't have to but if re- applying, i am NOT applying there - what B*****S :frown: Thanks for telling me that :biggrin:
Reply 94
has anyone who's applied to birmingham not got an email yet? :frown:
Reply 95
DAMN.... Hopefully I won't have to but if re- applying, i am NOT applying there - what B*****S :frown: Thanks for telling me that :biggrin:

Really don't understand their admissions policy tbh. They rank people but don't use the PS, just "most recent achieved grades" - but when I asked if GCSE are taken much into account she said not really...

So that would practically make most people applying there on the same level? :s-smilie: I think I've finally lost it lol
That phone call was so damn confusing lol!

Reply 96
Original post by chunks_
has anyone who's applied to birmingham not got an email yet? :frown:

I haven't had an email yet.
Reply 97
your welcome, hahaa same, I'm so anxious too, I've probably checked my email around 20 times today :P

omgosh same! ive checked my email atleast 5 times since the day i sent it off, talk about being paranoid LOL
Reply 98
Just got the welcome email from Barts

Reply 99
My other friends has also been offered an interview from Manchester !

Quick Reply

Latest