The Student Room Group
Reply 1
Drink dangerously, what better way to celebrate your age then destroying a small part of your brain and liver.
In general, I'd say houseparty. Just in case people you know aren't 18. But it being quite late in the school year, you can probably just go to the pub... drink casually, go to a club that you know... do something familiar and safe. Because you'll undoubtedly get slaughtered no matter what.

I (loosely) remember trying the 18 bottles of champagne challenge but sadly, don't remember much of my 18th. I got that wasted for that long.
Reply 3
im having the same problem. out of my group of close friends 5 of us have bdays in may, all of us live far away from each other 2hr train journeys -ish. we cant warrant us all taking every weekend off work so i want to do sum@ in the hols but thats not till june! any ideas?
You could get a group of friends and go out for a meal and some drinks or what about having an Ann summers party.
im not really into the whole "lets get drunk" thing. im thinking of having a little thing at my house with a few friends. nothing big or fancy; i hate big parties lol im wierd, i knowww :P:
Reply 6
Ive said it before and Ill say it again: 18 pint challenge
Reply 7
I had a party in my garden involving tents and a campfire. We're so hardcore.
Went out for lots of drinks and clubbing with friends, hired a minibus (which I'd recommend because then everyone gets home safely)....although that was risking getting IDed as my birthday's in October, so am older than most of my school friends. For various friend's 18ths, did similar things I think....all involved lots of alcohol. One of my friends had a girly sleepover with lots and lots of wine, chocolate and films, and we actually ended up getting so drunk we went out in the street in our PJs to wave at passing cars...:redface:
Zoecb
I had a party in my garden involving tents and a campfire. We're so hardcore.

Ooh, one of my friends has a huge garden near a wood so we had campfires too! And marshmallows, and tons and tons of beer :smile: Campfire parties are so cool!!
i went with 7 of my friends to see the Vagina Monologues. The play itself is wonderful (you get to shout '****') and it's something that i'll always remember having seen

**** = the c-word! :P
Reply 11
Mylla
i went with 7 of my friends to see the Vagina Monologues. The play itself is wonderful (you get to shout '****') and it's something that i'll always remember having seen

**** = the c-word! :P

Because its illegal to shout it otherwise :confused:
No, because you shout it in a theatre filled full of people. It's fun. Have YOU ever shouted **** at the top of your voice? :p:
Reply 13
Mylla
No, because you shout it in a theatre filled full of people. It's fun. Have YOU hav e ever shouted **** at the top of your voice? :p:

No but ive had a game of *******s in a cinema, does that count?
Reply 14
Getting a group of people together and going out for a meal is nice :smile: Or one of my friends had one of them murder dinner jobbies...that was good fun :biggrin: Or have a beach partay :cool: :cool: :cool: (although I realise that may not be practical if you dont live in certain parts of the UK :wink: ) Or you could have a massive childs party with games and kids food - they are a massive laugh!

I just had a house party for mine.
Reply 15
I've posted an answer in chat.:tsr2:

Latest

Trending

Trending