The Student Room Group

Do you believe the world really will END this month?

Scroll to see replies

nope! only because the calendar didn't include leap years so if you count all of those extra days we should already be dead if that makes sense?
Reply 61
Original post by syrettd
Nooo, don't give me an excuse to eat my chocolates early! I've been doing so well this year!

DO IT! :colone:
Reply 62
Original post by Maccees
DO IT! :colone:

All the convincing I need :tongue: chocolates, here I come!
Reply 63
Original post by CherryCherryBoomBoom
And End of the World party seems interesting though :smile:

Wow what a thought! All you can drink with a guarantee of no hangover the next day!!! :colone:
Yes it's going to end.
:rolleyes:
(edited 11 years ago)
Ha. Why on Earth would it?
I hope not. I'm going out on the 30th. That would kill my plans.

But in all seriousness, I would say not. I think the Mayans just ran out of wall space.
Women's car insurance goes up on the 21st :frown: Wonder if a woman decided the date just incase :wink:
No, obviously. Plus I got Neil Degrasse Tyson backing me up.
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, I'VE SAID THIS SO MANY TIMES!

The world will not end in 2012 because I have a yogurt that expires in 2013.
Reply 70
Original post by im so fresh
i just hope i get laid before hand. since i don't want to die a virgin.

The amount of people who will have sex on the day before 'the world ends' because they dont want to die a virgin will probably be huge :biggrin:
Original post by kunoichi
The amount of people who will have sex on the day before 'the world ends' because they dont want to die a virgin will probably be huge :biggrin:

just imagine the number of kids with the same birthdays
Original post by Simran Mars Foster
Yes it's going to end.
:rolleyes:

Stop it Sim!! If it ends it means that we've wasted 10 years or more on school!!
I'd be bloody annoyed if it does, all this work on my presentation will be for nothing. :rolleyes:
I hope so.
It would finally give me a reason to sing that song that goes "It's The End Of The World As We Know It!".
Reply 76
If there are any girls out there who wants to get it on before the end of the world, you should pm me.
Reply 77
Original post by Bude8
ENOUGH IS ENOUGH, I'VE SAID THIS SO MANY TIMES!

The world will not end in 2012 because I have a yogurt that expires in 2013.

haha. this made me laugh.:clap2:
No but in the meantime we have to be creative with the turkey foil and sorry if I have duplicated earlier posts

http://www.howtogeek.com/114037/researchers-prove-tin-foil-hats-boost-receptivity-to-government-signals/
Original post by im so fresh
i just hope i get laid before hand. since i don't want to die a virgin.

Well, you have 11 days to get laid. Come to think of it, that'd make a pretty cool movie.

Quick Reply

Latest