:smile: x
Original post by jones107
ok than...

catching ho-oh? that takes BALLS- POKEBALLS :biggrin:
you sure? and army f them would be rather good
night

Morning! :smile:
Yep, it takes great balls (and ultra balls) to catch Ho-Oh!! :tongue:
Yeah, an army of them would be cool. Unless someone had an army of suicune... :erm:

Posted from TSR Mobile
One Stop Shops For All Your Renovation Needs! My Showroom is a one-stop shop for all your home building, renovation, refurbishment or replacement needs. We provide a wide range of products including sanitary wares & fittings, lightings, fan, hob & hood, designers doors, security system, windows blinds. Also available at My Showroom are high-quality kitchen sinks and mixers so that shopping for the home gets even easier. The company endeavour to introduce innovative and quality products to our customers. Whether you are a architect, interior designer or home owner, please visit to our showroom. Our friendly staffs will be glad to offer advise and help to find the products that are best for your needs. We strive to offer the most competitive prices in Singapore, and make our products affordable to you. I am new here. Thanks for sharing the information.
Reply 6946
Original post by plaumbSpalp
One Stop Shops For All Your Renovation Needs! My Showroom is a one-stop shop for all your home building, renovation, refurbishment or replacement needs. We provide a wide range of products including sanitary wares & fittings, lightings, fan, hob & hood, designers doors, security system, windows blinds. Also available at My Showroom are high-quality kitchen sinks and mixers so that shopping for the home gets even easier. The company endeavour to introduce innovative and quality products to our customers. Whether you are a architect, interior designer or home owner, please visit to our showroom. Our friendly staffs will be glad to offer advise and help to find the products that are best for your needs. We strive to offer the most competitive prices in Singapore, and make our products affordable to you. I am new here. Thanks for sharing the information.

Thanks for the information but its not required! This is a game thread not an advertisement thread so please don't post stuff like this here again! Thanks

Reply 6948

Latest