Hmm okay. Do you also study A levels?

Nope- i do scottish Higher, and you?
Where's revent??
Original post by student room sk
Nope- i do scottish Higher, and you?

A level
Reply 7563
Original post by LegendX
Zeegie, here's an EMPA question for you: 'How did you decide that I was a simpleton' ?

It wasn't rocket science.
Is it because I'm awesomeeeeee

I have never come across a more controversial statement before in my life.

Did you conduct a statistical test on your data?

I most certainly did, just for your sake.

Are the results significant? :^_^:

The statistical test value is above the critical value meaning that one must reject the null hypothesis (that you are not a simpleton)...because there is a less than 5% probability that results are due to chance, therefore you are indeed, what mankind has come to name, a simpleton.
Original post by LegendX
A level

is that like english school levels??
Original post by Zeegie

The statistical test value is above the critical value meaning that one must reject the null hypothesis (that you are not a simpleton)...because there is a less than 5% probability that results are due to chance, therefore you are indeed, what mankind has come to name, a simpleton.

KML......good answer :wink:
Original post by Zeegie

Aouchhh. it was hurtful seeing those comments you made but more hurtful to see you using the wrong statistical test. Didn't your sister do well in her GCSE EMPA? Maybe you should get tips from her, you need all the help you can get.
is that like english school levels??

Indeed.
Reply 7568

Thanks sis :wink:

What does KML mean?
Original post by Zeegie
Thanks sis :wink:

finally found someone who can make me laugh a wee bit more than revent...
Original post by LegendX
What does KML mean?

killing myself laughing x
Reply 7572
Original post by LegendX
Aouchhh. it was hurtful seeing those comments you made but more hurtful to see you using the wrong statistical test. Didn't your sister do well in her GCSE EMPA? Maybe you should get tips from her, you need all the help you can get.

First of all, I haven't even stated which statistical test I used, because frankly, they will all reach the same conclusion. You are a simpleton.

Aiman does ISAs.

I got full marks in Biology GCSE.

I think I can survive without her help. She knows **** all about A-levels.
Original post by Zeegie
First of all, I haven't even stated which statistical test I used, because frankly, they will all reach the same conclusion. You are a simpleton.

Aiman does ISAs.

I got an full marks in Biology GCSE.

I think I can survive without her help. She knows **** all about A-levels.

You said you used critical values, it's either going to be chi squared or spearmans correlation coefficient......and standard error would've been the correct one but S.E doesn't involve critical values so it doesn't come to the same conclusion.

So much for the full marks. Well done though.
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 7574
Original post by LegendX
You said you used critical values, it's either going to be chi squared or spearmans correlation coefficient......and standard error would've been the correct one but S.E doesn't involve critical values so it doesn't come to the same conclusion.

How is SE the correct one? That involves looking at differences between mean values, which I did not do because that means you need to have a degree of non-simpleness about you which I could measure on a scale and see which end you are closer to...and frankly you are 100% on board the simpleton waggon...

We did not do stats tests at gcse so I do not see how your cheeky last min edited comment is in any way relevant.
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by Zeegie
How is SE the correct one? That involves looking at differences between mean values, which I did not do because that means you need to have a degree of non-simpleness about you which I could measure on a scale and see which end you are closer to...and frankly you are 100% on board the simpleton waggon...

We did not do stats tests at gcse so I do not see how your cheeky last min edited comment is in any way relevant.

LOL, you're a funny person.
For Standard error, you don't need degrees of non simpletons, standard error is the one with confidence limits so in other words, you do your Standard deviation divided by square root of the N values and then multiply it by 2 to get your confidence limits above and below the mean. That probably didn't make much sense, but I don't care because its right.
Reply 7576
Original post by LegendX

LOL, you're a funny person.
For Standard error, you don't need degrees of non simpletons, standard error is the one with confidence limits so in other words, you do your Standard deviation divided by square root of the N values and then multiply it by 2 to get your confidence limits above and below the mean. That probably didn't make much sense, but I don't care because its right.

I know wtf standard error is...unlike you I did have some clue on what I was blabbing on about.

Why are you telling me how to work out confidence limits? I have a sheet stuck on my cupboard with it all written out and highlighted with love hearts :biggrin:

By degree I didn't mean degrees of freedom, I meant extent. Perhaps I could have been clearer. Hell, you're a simpleton, that explains why you got confused.
Reply 7577
Original post by hasan4life
this one? its kinda dead lol :tongue:
i liked a glaswigan girl but it wasn't meant to be :sad:

yo can you do us a favor ? :nothing: Basically, mans promised to complete someones coursework from another course so like mans dont know **** about exercise physiology cos mans was asleep during most lectures.

Can you complete it for me? :colondollar:

Spoiler

I'll give you a jalebi.
Reply 7578
......we'll discuss this,

anyways:

"does dominoes sell rice?"
and

"2l bottle of coke" not cock (LOL) stupid and no bad language :wink:

x

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha I'm actual rolling on the floor can't stop laughing I bet dominos does sell rice we will see game on

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Zeegie
I know wtf standard error is...unlike you I did have some clue on what I was blabbing on about.

Why are you telling me how to work out confidence limits? I have a sheet stuck on my cupboard with it all written out and highlighted with love hearts :biggrin:

By degree I didn't mean degrees of freedom, I meant extent. Perhaps I could have been clearer. Hell, you're a simpleton, that explains why you got confused.

Sureeeeeeee you meant that. It's okay, we all make mistakes right? I forgive you, I hope that helps you to sleep at night. When can I expect my apology?

Latest