The Student Room Group

University of Manchester or Birmingham (Business Schools)

Hey everybody,

I´m an international student from Germany and applied for a few MSc programmes (mostly Marketing) in the UK. My two preferences were University of Manchester (MSc Corporate Communications and Reputation Management) and University of Birmingham (MSc Marketing Communications), well yes, and LSE (MSc Media and Communications), but I don´t think that I will get into LSE.

I got offers from both, so now I have the "problem" to decide. I visited them and both seem to be really good.
Do you know anything about the international reputation of the unis? Which one is considered better?
Or did anybody of you study in Manchester or Birmingham and has some experience to share?

I know, the most important point are the programmes, but they both sound really good and interesting, that´s why I have to take other factors into account.

Any help/advice is appreciated.
Hey,
In my opinion, MBS outranks Birmingham by far. "Why?" I hear you ask. It has schools worldwide, in Miami, in Singapore, in Hong Kong, in Dubai, and more. However, my opinion may be biased, as I am choosing to do my MSc Finance at MBS, after studying at Warwick.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending