The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

HELP!

Hey People!

Just wanted to know where the best place to live is, if i decide to attend CCC university. :smile:

I want to live somewhere exciting and local to everything.

Ps. I also wanna live with fun, outgoing people who know how to enjoy themselves. When will we know who we are living with and do we get to choose? :s-smilie:

Thanksss xx:biggrin:
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 1
Hi there :smile: I have a friend that is currently studying at CCCU and she recommends Lan Franc as its located 5 mins from the uni and is close to city centre. It also has a Sainsburys and apparently a nice pub next to it :smile: About your preference about living with outgoing people, I'm sure that wont be a problem but you never know who you'll be living with till you arrive on the first day!
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Thank you very much, this really helped x:smile:
Its completely down to you. Like my preference is St George's. You should try and visit all the accommodation sites as they are all different.
Reply 4
Original post by Paige6136
Thank you very much, this really helped x:smile:

No worries, Lan Franc seems to be the best (in my opinion) so I'm most probably gonna choose it :smile:
Original post by Rastaziggy
No worries, Lan Franc seems to be the best (in my opinion) so I'm most probably gonna choose it :smile:

Lanfranc is beautiful and seems like one of the nicer campus sites however its not suitable for me as they only have single bed rooms. I'm too tall so need a double bed room :frown: sucks to be me!
Hi! :smile:

I'm currently in my third year at cccu. I stayed at Parham road during my first year and couldn't have asked for better accommodation! Clean, tidy, spacious, security and most importantly FUN! :biggrin: It about 15 mins away from campus, but its 1 min away from a 24/7 Asda.

I loved Parham because it was like a little student community. Your own road where you know everyone and there's parties on every week. Everyone that lived in parham that I know still says to this day it was the best year of uni and I agree!

Sorry if I sound rather bias ha but Parham is awesome! Good luck with everything

Alex :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending