The Student Room Group

Ravensbourne 2013 offer holders!

Scroll to see replies

Reply 80
Original post by jcf
Me too! Are you firming it? Hopefully see you in September :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep! All firmed :smile:
Hi, i got my unconditional for BA Architecture from rave and i am looking forward to september. however for my accommodation i was thinking of getting a house or flat share not only because of the price but also i would prefer to be more centrally located. I was hoping somebody would know of a good way to go about finding some house mates, i would prefer it if they where also first year university students and it would be a added bonus if they where also going to ravensbourne, posibly some of you reading this are also in a similar predicament?

let me know
Original post by FinnMcLaughlin
Hi, i got my unconditional for BA Architecture from rave and i am looking forward to september. however for my accommodation i was thinking of getting a house or flat share not only because of the price but also i would prefer to be more centrally located. I was hoping somebody would know of a good way to go about finding some house mates, i would prefer it if they where also first year university students and it would be a added bonus if they where also going to ravensbourne, posibly some of you reading this are also in a similar predicament?

let me know

Why dont you have a look at scape greenwich?
Im doing ID and enviromental architectures come september and have my room ect sorted.

Good thing about scape is rave students get a discount, also its a 10 min walk from campus and if you have an unconditional place you get a further discount!

It is still rather expensive though, but brand new accomodation.

www.scapeliving.com
Reply 83
jcf
OP
Did anyone else find out their floor/room number for Scape Greenwich today? If so which floor are you on? I want to find my neighbours! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by jcf
Did anyone else find out their floor/room number for Scape Greenwich today? If so which floor are you on? I want to find my neighbours! :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Im on the 4th floor, room 11 i think c:

west wing
Hi, im set to start Digital Film Production in september and wondered what people are generally doing for accommodation in London? I was planning on doing a flatshare if i could find others up for it! Is anyone looking for a flatshare or know people who are?

Thanks
Reply 86
Original post by Vladimir Putin
Im on the 4th floor, room 11 i think c:

west wing

I'm on the fourth floor in west wing too, room 14
Reply 87
Original post by EmmetHolmes
Hi, im set to start Digital Film Production in september and wondered what people are generally doing for accommodation in London? I was planning on doing a flatshare if i could find others up for it! Is anyone looking for a flatshare or know people who are?

Thanks

Original post by FinnMcLaughlin

let me know

Hey guys, I am also looking to flat-share :smile: the rave student discount for the accommodation has all gone now as it was only for 100 rooms and £200 for a scape room is far more than I can afford x
Original post by phoebesf
I'm on the fourth floor in west wing too, room 14

aha sweet, what course are you taking?
Reply 89
aha sweet, what course are you taking?

Film Production hopefully, you?
Original post by EmmetHolmes

Thanks

You're going to be on my course then!
Original post by EbenezaDuodu
You're going to be on my course then!

oh yeah? looking forward to it! Do you know what your doing for accommodation?
Film Production hopefully, you?

ID and environmental architectures, when you moving in?
Hey, I got an offer from Rave, and looking to go into the Scape halls, already got my room and stuff, it's pricey, but looks really good! Super excited, apart from the fact that it's my birthday in freshers and i'll literally have no friends up there with me! haha, but hopefully should be good anyway!! :smile:
(edited 11 years ago)
Original post by YaseminGencer
Hey, I got an offer from Rave, and looking to go into the Scape halls, already got my room and stuff, it's pricey, but looks really good! Super excited, apart from the fact that it's my birthday in freshers and i'll literally have no friends up there with me! haha, but hopefully should be good anyway!! :smile:

What floor and wing are you on? :smile:
Reply 95
ID and environmental architectures, when you moving in?

I have no idea at the minute probably the 15th

Is anyone thinking of going to the digital film production offer holders day in may?
I have no idea at the minute probably the 15th

Is anyone thinking of going to the digital film production offer holders day in may?

Hmm i assume you can move in the day you make your first payment, i want to get there a week or so before freshers, but idk when it starts
Reply 97
Hmm i assume you can move in the day you make your first payment, i want to get there a week or so before freshers, but idk when it starts

I think it says you can move in on the 15th and the course starts on the 30th, I assume that those two weeks could be freshers but I don't have a clue. Ill probably move in as soon as you can though.
I think it says you can move in on the 15th and the course starts on the 30th, I assume that those two weeks could be freshers but I don't have a clue. Ill probably move in as soon as you can though.

I'll send them an email, if you are paying on the third and can only move in from the 15th that seems like im paying for and extra week or so; which kind of sucks.

Yeah you know, i honestly cant wait, going to be a long 130 ish days :frown:
Reply 99
I'll send them an email, if you are paying on the third and can only move in from the 15th that seems like im paying for and extra week or so; which kind of sucks.

Yeah you know, i honestly cant wait, going to be a long 130 ish days :frown:

I might be imagining it, maybe we can move in earlier. And I know, Im already excited:smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending