The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2240

The fact that you got 5 warning points :frown:
Got a question, anyone notices how Muslim Kashmiris, some don't call themselves Pakistan, but Kashmiris?
Original post by Pendulum3
Got a question, anyone notices how Muslim Kashmiris, some don't call themselves Pakistan, but Kashmiris?

Kashmir is disputed territory...so it dont really matter...I always say Kashmiri though as I'm of Kashmiri descent :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Hi is there anyone interested in buying 4 tickets to the ICC Champions Trophy match between Pakistan vs India? If so message me...need to sell
Original post by lilmissshady
Kashmir is disputed territory...so it dont really matter...I always say Kashmiri though as I'm of Kashmiri descent :dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aren't most people here Kashmiri?
Original post by de_monies
Aren't most people here Kashmiri?

They are?!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yup. Most people from the UK are from Mirpur :biggrin:

Ohhh...so that's what she meant by 'mirpuri views', I was rather shocked....you lot giving us a bad name now ain't you lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

Barely any of us in London are Mirpuri though.
Ohhh...so that's what she meant by 'mirpuri views', I was rather shocked....you lot giving us a bad name now ain't you lol!

Posted from TSR Mobile

But they were entirely my own views? And any way, my views are a tad more "Westernised" :tongue: Any way, let's not get in to that argument again

Original post by Phantom Lord

Fair enoughs, but acording to Wikipedia, most people come from Mirpur :biggrin:
But they were entirely my own views? And any way, my views are a tad more "Westernised" :tongue: Any way, let's not get in to that argument again

Fair enoughs, but acording to Wikipedia, most people come from Mirpur :biggrin:

That's not what I meant! I was shocked at how from all of pakland she only mentioned mirpur...
We don't have many here though
there are mostly Sikhs where I live...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Come to my area there is LOADS
Reply 2252
That's not what I meant! I was shocked at how from all of pakland she only mentioned mirpur...
We don't have many here though
there are mostly Sikhs where I live...

Posted from TSR Mobile

I know you talking about Brampton! Sikhville :biggrin:
Reply 2253
hey what up guys, dont know if i qualify to post here, since im a pakistani who cant speak urdu at all!.. palms meet face. sigh =//
Where's that, Waltham Forest?

its somewhere :biggrin: wheres that ?
Reply 2255
Original post by wishful
hey what up guys, dont know if i qualify to post here, since im a pakistani who cant speak urdu at all!.. palms meet face. sigh =//

I'm sikh, so I think you can qualify haha
Original post by wishful

just because your a Pakistani doesnt mean u have to know urdu :biggrin: dw you are 'qualified' to post here :smile:
Original post by ZRO

have u realized how amazing Pakistanis are and decided to post here
Reply 2258
Original post by ZRO

hahaha awesome awesome. So what do we really do over here? just spam? :P
Reply 2259
Original post by perfezione
just because your a Pakistani doesnt mean u have to know urdu :biggrin: dw you are 'qualified' to post here :smile:

haha yea but just saying it sucks though.. not able to speak the language.. i gotta learn it someday.. sick of people coming up to me speaking urdu.. im like dude i dont know what your saying haha

Latest