The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by de_monies
Who's your bredrin? :biggrin: BTW, weren't we meant to make a bakery at some point?

You're my bredrin, bredrin.

Yes. We're calling it DA_MOONIES Bakery.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Revent
Yeah :tongue: I don't know why people assume we did something more than that :rolleyes: :lol:

Yeah, I'm up for it. Has to be a weekend though :tongue:

Yep weekend is fine.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Revent
Yeah :tongue: I don't know why people assume we did something more than that :rolleyes: :lol:

Yeah, I'm up for it. Has to be a weekend though :tongue:

I was thinking that it'd have to be a weekend as well tbf. Early start? Lateish finish?

Original post by moonietoot
You're my bredrin, bredrin.

Yes. We're calling it DA_MOONIES Bakery.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ah I see. Fair enoughs. Nice! Da moonies bakery it is :smile: Somewhere between MK and London we can base it at :biggrin:

Aren't you also that person that said that they prefer grills as gifts or something? (Sorry)
Reply 2763
I was thinking that it'd have to be a weekend as well tbf. Early start? Lateish finish?

Ah I see. Fair enoughs. Nice! Da moonies bakery it is :smile: Somewhere between MK and London we can base it at :biggrin:

Aren't you also that person that said that they prefer grills as gifts or something? (Sorry)

Moonie and I have suggested Alton Towers :grin:

Okay dealio.

Wait what grills? :|

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Revent

No no you dumbo.

I'm not going coz you need to spend like at least 2 days there and I am not staying at a hotel. :|

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Revent

Alton Towers is good, but may I suggest keeping it as Thorpe Park, cos I'm trying to get someone that lives close-ish by to go (And I'd pass her driving down (It's like a 5 mile detour :biggrin: ) and she doesn't have transport :frown:

I mean she says that she only really knows me. I guess it'd be good if someone could driver her *up* the country, if we go to Alton Towers, but she does only really know me. I'd quote her in, if she's fine with it?

Okay dealio.

Wait what grills? :|

Posted from TSR Mobile

I thought you were the one that I talked to that said they liked grills? Sorry if not then :biggrin: - like someone told me about their George Foreman grill after I mentioned it as well?
(edited 10 years ago)
Alton Towers is good, but may I suggest keeping it as Thorpe Park, cos I'm trying to get someone that lives close-ish by to go (And I'd pass her driving down (It's like a 5 mile detour :biggrin: ) and she doesn't have transport :frown:

I mean she says that she only really knows me. I guess it'd be good if someone could driver her *up* the country, if we go to Alton Towers, but she does only really know me. I'd quote her in, if she's fine with it?

I thought you were the one that I talked to that said they liked grills? Sorry if not then :biggrin: - like someone told me about their George Foreman grill after I mentioned it as well?

Most certainly wasn't me

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2768

Go pick her up and then Alton Towers :tongue: Moonie and I are Londoners haha so we could go together maybe.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2769
waaaaaaaaaa :smile:
Reply 2770

Lol! :colondollar:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dude, Revent my brother from another mother, we will go Alton towers another time after Ramadan. But first, THORPE PARK. Please.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2772
Considering you're taking over, wanna take over Thorpe Park as well :smile: ?

You pakistanis promise not to bully me? :ashamed2:

Original post by Revent
You're on your own there :lol: Feel free to join and chat though little one :tongue:

:talkhand: My fellow fishes are out here (somewhere) waiting to pounce. :beard: :top2:
Reply 2773
Original post by Fabz_x

:talkhand: My fellow fishes are out here (somewhere) waiting to pounce. :beard: :top2:

Right....I'd hit on you, but you're too young :lol:
Reply 2774
Original post by Revent
Right....I'd hit on you, but you're too young :lol:

well... that escalated quickly.:K::erm:
Reply 2775
Original post by Fabz_x

Yeah, I like to scare new members away :rofl:

Dude, Revent my brother from another mother, we will go Alton towers another time after Ramadan. But first, THORPE PARK. Please.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Okay, that's cool :tongue:
Reply 2776
Original post by Revent
Yeah, I like to scare new members away :rofl:

Okay, that's cool :tongue:

hahaha, that's nice, love.
ADIOS MAH NIGGUHS :smile: :lol:
Original post by Revent
Go pick her up and then Alton Towers :tongue: Moonie and I are Londoners haha so we could go together maybe.

Posted from TSR Mobile

That's like a massive massive detour.I would do, but my insurance would become restrictive on my miles (especially as I'v done a fair bit now)

Saying that holy hell the petrol costs!

Most certainly wasn't me

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh must have got you mixed up then. Person who likes grills, please come forward. Perhaps it's pretty Scottish girl :biggrin:

Original post by Zeegie
waaaaaaaaaa :smile:

? You can come as well if ya want :smile:

No no you dumbo.

I'm not going coz you need to spend like at least 2 days there and I am not staying at a hotel. :|

Posted from TSR Mobile

No you don't? But still...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yay! That being said could it be in July because well I should be in MK at the time, and we could all go together? Making it cheaper? (Though of course go pick up Sahdia first :biggrin: )

She responds! :smile:

Original post by Fabz_x

Lol nope. Why'd we do that :smile:

Original post by Fabz_x

How would he know how old you were? :smile:
:yawn:
Reply 2779
That's like a massive massive detour.I would do, but my insurance would become restrictive on my miles (especially as I'v done a fair bit now)

Saying that holy hell the petrol costs!

Oh must have got you mixed up then. Person who likes grills, please come forward. Perhaps it's pretty Scottish girl :biggrin:

? You can come as well if ya want :smile:

No you don't? But still...

Yay! That being said could it be in July because well I should be in MK at the time, and we could all go together? Making it cheaper? (Though of course go pick up Sahdia first :biggrin: )

She responds! :smile:

How would he know how old you were? :smile:

Okay, Thorpe Park is easy for me anyway :tongue:

Latest