The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by MedMed12
... Futureeeeeee woo...

pahaha you and that :rolleyes:
Original post by Zeegie
what's giberellins.........lol hang on, you do a different board, it's ok, phew :smile: :tongue: we don't learn much about the kidneys in terms of structure etc, MUSCLES:colone: ahahah lol you're the clever one :wink: yeah lol it will be chilled I guess except not too much coz I still need a 2:1 or above for a solid job lol, and hopefully when I get there I'll try to aim for honours but lol let's just take it one step at a time ahee :smile: ahah thanku! yeah I can't wait, I like the uni a lot :smile: ahee yey wahoo!! I really like organic chemistry as opposed to physical, love mechanisms too :smile: no i didnt do that, I dont think our school entered a team for it lol! Did you?

hehe yeah diff board :wink: its just to do well cell elongation and yeah BORINGGG! tbh you'll be fine :smile: I think if you enjoy what you do, and work hard, play hard you will iA get to where you want to be. Any idea what you want to do afterwards? So much to do with chem when you think about it from going down the engineering route, to pharmaceutical to research, to lecturing, to things like making things with regards to renewable energy and the hydrogen fuel cells and petroleum are a biggie at the moment. Then you could always join NASA if you come up with some sort of new idea to work against free radicals damaging the ozone in the upper atmosphere :wink:

yeah its basically a 2 hour (maybe 2.5 cant remember) exam which is equivalent to the 1st year of chemistry at Uni in difficulty (obviously different topics) and some of us just sat the paper but that would give you a good idea. Have a look at some past papers online maybe? it was really interesting as the asked some good organic chemistry application ones and it was good seeing it in real application rather than how we do in alevel papers.

Original post by sportycricketer
pahaha you and that :rolleyes:

ITS SO EXCITING! Despite how awesome school is (yes I'm admitting this) I just want to move on!!!!!!
Now leave me and my weirdness to be.
Original post by lilmissshady
Thankyou de_monies for sharing my personal info (edit it out now if youd please :smile:)LOL even if i were 14 Id still come to the meet up :yep:

no he/she doesn't (atleast not on my screen) ....

Oops. Sorry I thought it was on your profile, but it wasn't. Sorry :colondollar: :hide: I wasn't talking of the meet up, meet up :biggrin: I was talking about getting lost :tongue: Sorry! :colondollar:

Original post by Happiness...
Haha,, silly but sweet one :smile:

Why thank you :smile: Dunno what I did, but thank you :smile: Most people here seem nice as well :smile:

Can't speak for others but i say you are always welcome to come on here fellow hijaabi :smile:

Do I count. I once wore my friend's scarf for the entire day at uni :biggrin: for the lulz. Though this was more a scarf scarf, rather than a hijab
(edited 10 years ago)

ITS SO EXCITING! Despite how awesome school is (yes I'm admitting this) I just want to move on!!!!!!
Now leave me and my weirdness to be.

There's no option but to leave it to be as it's not changed at all and will not change anyway
Ya'll talking about the future-say inshaAllah. :smile:
Original post by sportycricketer
There's no option but to leave it to be as it's not changed at all and will not change anyway

I'm a proud weirdo fyi! :u:

Original post by Maryb_102

massive InshaAllah to you all :smile:
Original post by hasan4life
don't think she wants that haha :tongue:

yes lol, ikr skype is so gay that way lol :/ i haven't been on skype in ages though. its so amazing haha :biggrin: haha our picnic will be so desi style we'll have asians queuing up around us :tongue:

Same i haven't been on for a while. Lool and we won't run out cuz we ASIAN..food never runs out :biggrin: we don't pack for two people but for the whole park lmaoo.
F215 Alhamdulillah done, F325 tomorrow inshaAllah. MotivationMotivationMotivation.
F215 Alhamdulillah done, F325 tomorrow inshaAllah. MotivationMotivationMotivation.

snap!! :smile: is f325 your last one?
Reply 3169

Why? :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by de_monies
Oops. Sorry I thought it was on your profile, but it wasn't. Sorry :colondollar: :hide: I wasn't talking of the meet up, meet up :biggrin: I was talking about getting lost :tongue: Sorry! :colondollar:

Why thank you :smile: Dunno what I did, but thank you :smile: Most people here seem nice as well :smile:

Do I count. I once wore my friend's scarf for the entire day at uni :biggrin: for the lulz. Though this was more a scarf scarf, rather than a hijab

Thats ok! You didn't know, but now you do ok lol it's alrighty :smile:

LOL really? You wore it on your head? Lol
snap!! :smile: is f325 your last one?

Noo lool I wish. I have 3 more to go after tomorrow then i'm FREE forever lool (inshaAllah)
I'm off to get some revision done now, bye everyone!Byeeeee baby sis perfezione! :h: hehe
Byeeeee de_monies (you still gotta reply to my post ok, don't kill the ducks!) :wavey:

aww why did i just read that now :colondollar:
Auraaaaaaa :smile:
Wagwaaaaaaan bandayyyy, kay haal ehhhhh? ;D
Original post by LyelWolverine

Good afternoon sir. Its a pleasure to have you here. Awful weather isn't it? :tongue:

Sarcasm aside kinda have a disliking to that sorta greeting. Sorry

Thats ok! You didn't know, but now you do ok lol it's alrighty :smile:

LOL really? You wore it on your head? Lol

Yup. I'll send a pic if my friend still has it in a bit via PM. Can't exactly get the laptop out in the gym :tongue:
Posted from TSR Mobile
(edited 10 years ago)
Same i haven't been on for a while. Lool and we won't run out cuz we ASIAN..food never runs out :biggrin: we don't pack for two people but for the whole park lmaoo.

loool true that haha :tongue: but we'll eat it by the time anyone gets sniff of it #PakiStyle lol
I'm a proud weirdo fyi! :u:

ok "special" kid :biggrin:
Reply 3177
Just saw my mosque teacher who has on his way to the mosque and he told me to pray :colondollar: I told him I don't pray anymore :rofl: I think he really hates me now :mmm:
Original post by LyelWolverine

LOL great, wagwan yourself aka tussi theek?
Original post by perfezione
aww why did i just read that now :colondollar:

Well you did now, you the shadys baby sis YGM!!!! Hehe

Latest