Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Tbf, this isn't "much" And tbf, I'd much rather myself be really preoccupied for the next 1 and a half weeks (ish)

Well tbf, this chair has been dismantled and re-mantled I think 5 times(?) now. I think my sister called the lime water "sugar water"

Well it's not too bad. It's just that they really should have cleaned the kitchen and today I noticed that my window sill wasn't clean in the first place, so Ill have to clean that

Once I build my desk and get my bed, I think Ill probably give the entire flat a scrub down.

Yup, a work mate/ student I know from uni. And "she" is a "he" He works in another department, and his family is from Peshawar.

The house was unfurnished. Good thing that I already have a lot of stuff that I own outright We had to have a fridge delivered from close by. It's pretty cheap for a Zanussi

There is a "she" from work who lives close by. She lives in the building next to us. She joked we could lift share (It's like 1.6 miles to work lol)

That being said, I kinda wish we lived elsewhere, because here you have an Aldi, a bazillion co-op's and my workplace

Can't wait for my bed to be delivered, because my make shift bed makes for an achy back, which impacts on driving, hence "massaging" my upper back atm

That being said, I would have put my desk together today, but because my back hurts, I'll probably lay it off till tomorrow at least, unless my back magically gets better. All good fun :rolleyes:
    I see...it all sounds fun to me lol I like building stuff...almost went to a polytechnic school in the US...I know it's hard to believe but back then all my professors actually thought I'd make a great engineer LOL sad times :')

Lift share! She likes you..nuff said...lol

Hope your back gets better soon...

(Original post by Revent)
    No can do I guess I'll just have to cuff you up :sexface:
    I'm sorry to break it to you like this, but I'm actually a 50 year old fat dude :couchpotato: who loves perving on young men...:beard: beware...
    :rofl:

ReputationRep:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lilmissshady)
    I see...it all sounds fun to me lol I like building stuff...almost went to a polytechnic school in the US...I know it's hard to believe but back then all my professors actually thought I'd make a great engineer LOL sad times :')

I'm sorry to break it to you like this, but I'm actually a 50 year old fat dude :couchpotato: who loves perving on young men...:beard: beware...
    I like guys too? :lol: So I'm cool with that In fact, I like it rough(er) :sexface:

Salams and Eid Mubarak! Hope you had a good one. Nope. Try say 300 odd miles away from there I guess.

Business as usual is it?
    Yup! You know it

ReputationRep:
    Salams and Eid Mubarak! Hope you had a good one. Nope. Try say 300 odd miles away from there I guess.

Business as usual is it?
    Yeah I did thank you, and yourself? So are you going to Aberdeen?! What course are you studying?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Furbs)
    Me and that's about it
    But u already know me
    Im sorry, I dont remember you - its been a while since Ive been anywhere near this thread. What university are you going to and what course are you doing?

ReputationRep:
    Salaams

ReputationRep:
    I like guys too? :lol: So I'm cool with that In fact, I like it rough(er) :sexface:

Yup! You know it
    Wonderful...

(Original post by Ayesha.Tabassam95)
    Yeah I did thank you, and yourself? So are you going to Aberdeen?! What course are you studying?
    Lol I did say try 300 miles away ie: 300 miles south of that And Im studying computer networks & security

(Original post by Muhammed L Baig.)
    Salaams
    Salam

It's not too bad, but it can get a bit much. Y'know my job title is actually "Implementations engineer" I think it's to make it sound fancy

Lol more like if you lift share with someone, you don't have to use the off site car park

And because she was joking ie: 1.6 miles away is a 15 - 20 minute walk. It's walkable, but in the morning you just don't wanna do that. In the afternoon, I would

Hopefully too. Need to massage it a bit more lol My bed gets delivered tomorrow any way, so should be better after that

This thing:
    http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/290733222374?var=590073032923

Costs have soared But they'll come crashing back down again (apart from the fact that energy companies have estimated our usage far too highly), but Im not complaining because I got approved for a Santander 123 current account and all the bills come out of my account lol

Being here for only 12 months means you have to make do with cheap stuff like that bed, this:
    https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produ...er/8758457.htm

and this desk which tbf isn't half bad(I just need to set it up):
    https://www.argos.co.uk/static/Produ...er/6171225.htm

And then sell the lot after we're done here (if at all possible)
    And I think Revent is in to that stuff

ReputationRep:
    Wonderful...

Lol I did say try 300 miles away ie: 300 miles south of that And Im studying computer networks & security

Salam

It's not too bad, but it can get a bit much. Y'know my job title is actually "Implementations engineer" I think it's to make it sound fancy

Lol more like if you lift share with someone, you don't have to use the off site car park

And because she was joking ie: 1.6 miles away is a 15 - 20 minute walk. It's walkable, but in the morning you just don't wanna do that. In the afternoon, I would

Hopefully too. Need to massage it a bit more lol

I give good massages too :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    I give good massages too :sexface:
    I have a chair to do that

ReputationRep:
    I have a chair to do that
    Nothing beats my big hands...

You know what they say about people with big hands/feet? :sexface:

ReputationRep:
    Nothing beats my big hands...

You know what they say about people with big hands/feet? :sexface:

Besides, this is bigger than your feet

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Luxury-Lea...item337de2c542

(Kinda like that)

ReputationRep:
    Happy 66th Birthday Pakistan! May you live forever and always be this amazing. :suith:

ReputationRep:
    Wonderful...

Salam

Hopefully too. Need to massage it a bit more lol My bed gets delivered tomorrow any way, so should be better after that

This thing:

Costs have soared But they'll come crashing back down again (apart from the fact that energy companies have estimated our usage far too highly), but Im not complaining because I got approved for a Santander 123 current account and all the bills come out of my account lol

Being here for only 12 months means you have to make do with cheap stuff like that bed, this:

It all sounds so exciting..you lucky...

Massage chairs can get scary sometimes :/

Everything looks pretty good but if it were me I'd go for a daybed lol

awww the fresh prince..so nostalgic lol

ReputationRep:
    I like guys too? :lol: So I'm cool with that In fact, I like it rough(er), after all I'm a besharam, with no limits whatsoever!
    That's nice (i fixed that for you btw, your welcome)

ReputationRep:
    That's nice (i fixed that for you btw, your welcome)
    What's wrong with likings guys? :shifty: You like guys! :lol:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Muhammed L Baig.)
    Salaams
    Wsalaam

ReputationRep:
    Wonderful...

This thing:

Okay my bad.

ReputationRep:
    What's wrong with likings guys? :shifty: You like guys! :lol:
    Nothing -___-...only when I'm bored, don't forget I'm a 60 yo man! Also fat and lonely :yawn:

ReputationRep:
    Tumaam ehliyaan-e-the-student-room forums k bilkhusoos Pakistani memberaan ko jashan-e-Azaadi muabarak!!!!!
    Name:  Pakistan.gif
Views: 265
Size:  8.7 KB Name:  Pakistan.gif
Size:  8.7 KBName:  Pakistan.gif
Size:  8.7 KB

Aye sar zameen-i-Pak!
    Zare tere hain aaj sitaron se tabnakRoshan hai kehkashan se kahin aaj teri khakTundi-e-hasdan pe ghalib hai tera swaakDaman wo sil gaya hai jo tha mudaton se chaakAye sar zameen-i-Pak!

Jagannath Azaad

Name:  pakistanflagwallpapers.jpg
Views: 152
Size:  169.6 KB

Although we are going through lots of hardship but we are still determined and will never loose hope. May Allah grant goodness, peace and harmony all over the world!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by concave)
    Tumaam ehliyaan-e-the-student-room forums k bilkhusoos Pakistani memberaan ko jashan-e-Azaadi muabarak!!!!!
    Thats some good urdu

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
If you won £30,000, which of these would you spend it on?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.