The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 5580
Original post by Lil08
How is that even remotely funny? :confused:

It's very :lol: It's like oops, you didn't tell us you were pregnant!! I'm pregnant???? :eek3:

:rofl:
Reply 5581
Original post by Secretnerd123
None of your business stalker :tongue:

What, I'm just curious :tongue:
Original post by Blackshadow

Sorry?
Original post by Secretnerd123
Not pakistani but you guys have some beautiful girls. Have to admit some of the guys are pretty cocky and gym obsessed though but i guess that mainly applies to the ones in nw london. Haha kbyeeeeee

What's wrong with being obsessed with the gym? You jelly of them gains?
Original post by Lil08
I came along
I wrote a song for you
And all the things you do
And it was called yellow

Yellow like my poop.

Keep your songs clean please luv !
Reply 5585
Original post by perfezione

What are you? The song po po
Reply 5586
Original post by Revent
It's very :lol: It's like oops, you didn't tell us you were pregnant!! I'm pregnant???? :eek3:

:rofl:

Many people from disadvantaged backgrounds who've migrated and not had sex education do not know what pregnancy is until their stomach bulges or when they vist the doctor, you'd be surprised. And as a future Medic, you should not be laughing.. Shame on you!
Original post by Lil08

grow up
Reply 5588
grow up

Stfu
Original post by Lil08
Many people from disadvantaged backgrounds who've migrated and not had sex education do not know what pregnancy is until their stomach bulges or when they vist the doctor, you'd be surprised. And as a future Medic, you should not be laughing.. Shame on you!

I dont think you need sex ed to know if you're pregnant. Also, this is a serious anti climax to "the Hills have eyes 2" (on film 4 right now)

Original post by Lil08

grow up

Original post by Lil08
Stfu

Alright both of u's, calm down will ya!
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 5591
Original post by de_monies
I dont think you need sex ed to know if you're pregnant. Also, this is a serious anti climax to "the Hills have eyes 2" (on film 4 right now)

I'm serious. As a student in possession of medical knowledge, I have come across many.
Reply 5592
Original post by shuaib786
Alright both of u's, calm down will ya!

I almost forgot what I was hyped up about, until you compiled the entire conversation.

Not helping..
Original post by Lil08
I'm serious. As a student in possession of medical knowledge, I have come across many.

Was this in Mongolia? You're seriously not trying to argue here that PSHE or w/e you may call it teaches the general public what pregnancy is are you? I'm sure 100% of people know what pregnancy is in England, assuming they are of a decent age.
Original post by Lil08
I almost forgot what I was hyped up about, until you compiled the entire conversation.

Not helping..

Not helping with what?

+1 rep for ur lil ganha. Im sure u made better ones last year. If i remembet corectly.
I was reading some older pak soc threads (made before I joined), some of the posts had me fallin off my chair! they were so funny :lol: ...wonder where all those funny people went, would've been nice to say hello..

EDIT: I was really bored, I'm not a creep
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by lilmissshady
I was reading some older pak soc threads (made before I joined), some of posts had me fall off my chair! they were so funny :lol: ...wonder where all those funny people went, would've been nice to say hello..

Posted from TSR Mobile

My name must've been a frequent one that impressed then :tongue:
Original post by lilmissshady
I was reading some older pak soc threads (made before I joined), some of the posts had me fallin off my chair! they were so funny :lol: ...wonder where all those funny people went, would've been nice to say hello..

The standard of banter really started to deteriorate after Pakistani Soc V tbh. The OP of this thread is cringe-worthy to say the least.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sorry to interrupt this thread but I'd be really grateful if you could pop over to the link and vote for communists to be recognised in TSR MHoC as a party, if you believe in equal rights for all, please do me a big favour by voting for Communism to be officially accepted as a party!
http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=2459602
Reply 5599
Original post by shuaib786
Not helping with what?

+1 rep for ur lil ganha. Im sure u made better ones last year. If i remembet corectly.

Firstly, there's really no need for positive reputation. Secondly, who are you sorry?

Original post by LegendX
Was this in Mongolia? You're seriously not trying to argue here that PSHE or w/e you may call it teaches the general public what pregnancy is are you? I'm sure 100% of people know what pregnancy is in England, assuming they are of a decent age.

I was referring to migrants and careless teens. Perhaps, they know what pregnancy is but they do not know they're pregnant until they feel sick and visit the doctor or when their stomach begins to bulge.

Latest