The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 6260
Original post by de_monies
Lol :tongue: Over the years I've found that kids tend to listen to me. I've been told that they both like me and fear me :biggrin:

I'm too soft on kids, if I shout at them and they start crying I don have the heart to watch them cry so I let them do what they want and then frantically clean up after them :redface:
Original post by IqraHaq
Yup it did... Yeah right they were Pakistani parents and weren't willing to pay me £10 for 4 hours lol :rolleyes:

Oh gawd :tongue: next time just stick a horror movie on and let the parents deal with the consequences
Reply 6262
Original post by Hummi_C
Oh gawd :tongue: next time just stick a horror movie on and let the parents deal with the consequences
That would be hilarious! :biggrin: but then I'd probably feel bad afterwards lol
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by IqraHaq
I'm too soft on kids, if I shout at them and they start crying I don have the heart to watch them cry so I let them do what they want and then frantically clean up after them :redface:

I don't have to shout :smile:
Reply 6264
I don't have to shout :smile:

Alright whatever lol :rolleyes::tongue: most of the kids liked me but argued over the toys which made me shout
Is this a discussion forum??
Watching the incredibly hulk here! I watched the iron man trilogy over three days

Really? That depends on how you define "posh" I mean for a LOT of northerners, they'd say Im "posh" because of my accent, and because of the way I speak, but in the south, they can tell pretty easily that I'm from the north.

I haven't seen em. I just like those cars. Mansion. Hmmm I plan to eventually live in the south, so mansions get pretty expensive there! - I was shocked at the fact that if you live in Vauxhall, London, be prepared to pay circa 1 million for a 3 bedroom house

defining posh as someone who says shan't and larf..... lol where im from in the west midlands is apparantly the "chav" area :biggrin:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4DXE1SlaVU around 28 secs for citroen

couldnt find the audi one soz

WHAT!!!! i wanna live in london tho ..... :frown:
Original post by IqraHaq
Aw that's cute :smile:
I'm counting down days til my birthday aswell!!! 59 days!!!! :biggrin:

lol mine is 35 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
:P
Reply 6267
Original post by dasolja123
defining posh as someone who says shan't and larf..... lol where im from in the west midlands is apparantly the "chav" area :biggrin:

Lol it's so exciting!!!! :biggrin::tongue:
Original post by IqraHaq
Alright whatever lol :rolleyes::tongue: most of the kids liked me but argued over the toys which made me shout

Hmmm fair enough. I find it easier to use my eyes and fingers :biggrin:

Original post by North Wolf
Is this a discussion forum??

What else?

My area is the same tbf. Also I wanted an ad for the C1 lol. I think Ill eventually want to move down somewhere in the south as well. Maybe around that area as well. More jobs, more to do
Original post by IqraHaq
Lol it's so exciting!!!! :biggrin::tongue:

lol trustt! have to keep reminding every1 at home! im like guess whos bdays coming up in this fake cheery voice and theyre like huh? yup my life has now turned COMPLETELY sad....
fingers crossed i get something other than money! ( although moneys good too :biggrin:)

What else?

My area is the same tbf. Also I wanted an ad for the C1 lol. I think Ill eventually want to move down somewhere in the south as well. Maybe around that area as well. More jobs, more to do

lol what did u mean by FINGERS lol :biggrin:

ooohhh soz :biggrin:

lol i wanna move to london cuz of shopping!!!!!
i will soon be bankrupt tho cuz nearly all of my friends bdays r in october :frown: :angry:
lol what did u mean by FINGERS lol :biggrin:

ooohhh soz :biggrin:

lol i wanna move to london cuz of shopping!!!!!
i will soon be bankrupt tho cuz nearly all of my friends bdays r in october :frown: :angry:

I point. ie: say there are three couches and a telly near one of them. I don't allow kids to sit so close to the TV. So I look at the kid, point to them and say "That bed" and do the eyes, and point to the other bed as well

Lol fair enoughs :biggrin: Im still owed a lot of money from my friend.... I think that outweights a lot, unless you buy very expensive presents :biggrin:
Reply 6272

Yeh, if I try to use my eyes I burst out laughing lol :tongue:
Original post by IqraHaq
Yeh, if I try to use my eyes I burst out laughing lol :tongue:

Lol fair enough. I guess the only kids I cant really control are those that are in the nicest possible way, little ****s ie: there's an 8 year old "gangster" on my street :tongue:

Or babies. I probably shouldn't say this on a public forum, but I am absolutely **** scared of babies lol
Reply 6274
lol trustt! have to keep reminding every1 at home! im like guess whos bdays coming up in this fake cheery voice and theyre like huh? yup my life has now turned COMPLETELY sad....fingers crossed i get something other than money! ( although moneys good too :biggrin:)
I'm doing that too lol I'm like 'soooo dad you know it's my birthday soon' and I get ignored as he tries to get past level 167 on candy crush Lol!!!
Reply 6275
Lol fair enough. I guess the only kids I cant really control are those that are in the nicest possible way, little ****s ie: there's an 8 year old "gangster" on my street :tongue:

Or babies. I probably shouldn't say this on a public forum, but I am absolutely **** scared of babies lol

Yup I know why you mean lol

NO.. I love babies they are so cute, until they puke up on you lol
Reply 6276

Yup I know what you mean lol

Pakistaniyon ke liye aik apna thread :biggrin:
Original post by IqraHaq
Yup I know why you mean lol

Well, it's more that I'm scared I'll drop em, or squish their heads because they're really delicate. I literally get **** scared, if someone happens to drop a baby on me ie: "Go on. Hold the baby"... Don't laugh. I googled it. It's an actual fear, though it has a weird name...
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 6279
Well, it's more that I'm scared I'll drop em, or squish their heads because they're really delicate. I literally get **** scared, if someone happens to drop a baby on me ie: "Go on. Hold the baby"... Don't laugh. I googled it. It's an actual fear, though it has a weird name...

Aw that's so cute! But I understand, I know some people like that aswell :smile:

And sorry for the double post thing before, my Internet is so slow and weird and my schools internet is faster (that is just sad)!!! :angry:

Latest