Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Hummi_C)
    Aw bless! Were they really young?

Posted from TSR Mobile
    They were 2-5 year olds, and they were running riot, sharing toy is clearly an issue lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IqraHaq)
    They were 2-5 year olds, and they were running riot, sharing toy is clearly an issue lol
    Ouch, that must've sucked! Should've charged the parents double

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Lol Over the years I've found that kids tend to listen to me. I've been told that they both like me and fear me

ReputationRep:
    Ouch, that must've sucked! Should've charged the parents double

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Yup it did... Yeah right they were Pakistani parents and weren't willing to pay me £10 for 4 hours lol :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by de_monies)
    Lol Over the years I've found that kids tend to listen to me. I've been told that they both like me and fear me
    I'm too soft on kids, if I shout at them and they start crying I don have the heart to watch them cry so I let them do what they want and then frantically clean up after them

ReputationRep:
    Yup it did... Yeah right they were Pakistani parents and weren't willing to pay me £10 for 4 hours lol :rolleyes:
    Oh gawd next time just stick a horror movie on and let the parents deal with the consequences

ReputationRep:
    Oh gawd next time just stick a horror movie on and let the parents deal with the consequences
    That would be hilarious! but then I'd probably feel bad afterwards lol

ReputationRep:
    I'm too soft on kids, if I shout at them and they start crying I don have the heart to watch them cry so I let them do what they want and then frantically clean up after them
    I don't have to shout

ReputationRep:
    I don't have to shout
    Alright whatever lol :rolleyes: most of the kids liked me but argued over the toys which made me shout

ReputationRep:
    Is this a discussion forum??

ReputationRep:
    Watching the incredibly hulk here! I watched the iron man trilogy over three days

Really? That depends on how you define "posh" I mean for a LOT of northerners, they'd say Im "posh" because of my accent, and because of the way I speak, but in the south, they can tell pretty easily that I'm from the north.

I haven't seen em. I just like those cars. Mansion. Hmmm I plan to eventually live in the south, so mansions get pretty expensive there! - I was shocked at the fact that if you live in Vauxhall, London, be prepared to pay circa 1 million for a 3 bedroom house
    defining posh as someone who says shan't and larf..... lol where im from in the west midlands is apparantly the "chav" area

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W4DXE1SlaVU around 28 secs for citroen

couldnt find the audi one soz

WHAT!!!! i wanna live in london tho .....
    Aw that's cute
    I'm counting down days til my birthday aswell!!! 59 days!!!!
    lol mine is 35 days !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! lol
    :P

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dasolja123)
    defining posh as someone who says shan't and larf..... lol where im from in the west midlands is apparantly the "chav" area

Lol it's so exciting!!!!

ReputationRep:
    Alright whatever lol :rolleyes: most of the kids liked me but argued over the toys which made me shout
    Hmmm fair enough. I find it easier to use my eyes and fingers

(Original post by North Wolf)
    Is this a discussion forum??
    What else?

My area is the same tbf. Also I wanted an ad for the C1 lol. I think Ill eventually want to move down somewhere in the south as well. Maybe around that area as well. More jobs, more to do

ReputationRep:
    Lol it's so exciting!!!!
    lol trustt! have to keep reminding every1 at home! im like guess whos bdays coming up in this fake cheery voice and theyre like huh? yup my life has now turned COMPLETELY sad....
    fingers crossed i get something other than money! ( although moneys good too )

ReputationRep:

What else?

My area is the same tbf. Also I wanted an ad for the C1 lol. I think Ill eventually want to move down somewhere in the south as well. Maybe around that area as well. More jobs, more to do
    lol what did u mean by FINGERS lol

ooohhh soz

lol i wanna move to london cuz of shopping!!!!!
    i will soon be bankrupt tho cuz nearly all of my friends bdays r in october

ReputationRep:
    lol what did u mean by FINGERS lol

ooohhh soz

lol i wanna move to london cuz of shopping!!!!!
    i will soon be bankrupt tho cuz nearly all of my friends bdays r in october
    I point. ie: say there are three couches and a telly near one of them. I don't allow kids to sit so close to the TV. So I look at the kid, point to them and say "That bed" and do the eyes, and point to the other bed as well

Lol fair enoughs Im still owed a lot of money from my friend.... I think that outweights a lot, unless you buy very expensive presents

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, if I try to use my eyes I burst out laughing lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, if I try to use my eyes I burst out laughing lol
    Lol fair enough. I guess the only kids I cant really control are those that are in the nicest possible way, little ****s ie: there's an 8 year old "gangster" on my street

Or babies. I probably shouldn't say this on a public forum, but I am absolutely **** scared of babies lol

ReputationRep:
    lol trustt! have to keep reminding every1 at home! im like guess whos bdays coming up in this fake cheery voice and theyre like huh? yup my life has now turned COMPLETELY sad....fingers crossed i get something other than money! ( although moneys good too )
    I'm doing that too lol I'm like 'soooo dad you know it's my birthday soon' and I get ignored as he tries to get past level 167 on candy crush Lol!!!

ReputationRep:
    Lol fair enough. I guess the only kids I cant really control are those that are in the nicest possible way, little ****s ie: there's an 8 year old "gangster" on my street

Or babies. I probably shouldn't say this on a public forum, but I am absolutely **** scared of babies lol
    Yup I know why you mean lol

NO.. I love babies they are so cute, until they puke up on you lol

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.