Join TSR now and chat with students like youSign up now

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Biryani007)
    Can you do that? I thought you had to live there for a minimum of 3 years
    Are you moving to the middle east?! I want to go too..I need some sun (I need to get a tan)
    That is apparently the rule but he might wait until applying for Uni. Idk he's a really posh guy who the boys kind of hate and the girls (kind of) love !

But yeaah! We most probably are to Dubai or something; would be going to A British international school so A levels man ! But yeah, mums applied for the jobs and gotten 3 job offers so far, it's just that she's got to except the right one and stuff

I'm only looking forward to my leaving party; I'm not allowed to know the plans as my year is planning it but maan am I excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Morningggg
    Dem evil faces

Have a good night - d'ja dream about me? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by stuffsgrooveyman)
    That is apparently the rule but he might wait until applying for Uni. Idk he's a really posh guy who the boys kind of hate and the girls (kind of) love !

But yeaah! We most probably are to Dubai or something; would be going to A British international school so A levels man ! But yeah, mums applied for the jobs and gotten 3 job offers so far, it's just that she's got to except the right one and stuff

I'm only looking forward to my leaving party; I'm not allowed to know the plans as my year is planning it but maan am I excited!

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Ohmy that sounds really good!
    If you don't mind me asking, what does your mum work as?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    Dem evil faces

Have a good night - d'ja dream about me? :rolleyes:
    Ahah I love em!
    I normally don't have/remember dreams but I had an extremely weird dream last night with people in it that I had known 5 years ago, so no you weren't in in it (thankfully) and why would you be...plehz :hand:

ReputationRep:
    Ohmy that sounds really good!
    If you don't mind me asking, what does your mum work as?
    WHAT! HOW DARE YOU BE SO insensitive? :
    Em how do you do spoilers?:awesome::facepalm::mmm:

Mum and dad are both doctors.:dontknow:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Ahah I love em!
    I normally don't have/remember dreams but I had an extremely weird dream last night with people in it that I had known 5 years ago, so no you weren't in in it (thankfully) and why would you be...plehz :hand:
    I'm not sure how I could be in it since you don't know what I look like (unless I assume the form of what you might imagine me to look like); Well, the funny thing about dreams is that they come from your subconscious mind rather than your conscious one, and so it is plausible that I could be burrowed in the back of your mind (as well as the front because you obviously think about me all the time) so I might appear in your dreams
    Of what you can remember of it, what was your dream about? I haven't had a proper dream in yonks :erm:

ReputationRep:
    Hi...um I am scared...

Posted from TSR Mobile

Why did I click on this...need to wash my eyes with salt water now
    this is why i can never ever have sex. my hip drive is so strong i would probably break a womans pelvis. most likely their pubic ramus.

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    are you applying for med?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    How are you today, my dear?
    I'm good :grin: was planning on sleeping in for longer today but nvm :rolleyes: how about you?

ReputationRep:
    LMAO I love that person!
    funny thing is i doubt this person would say something like that to me irl

ReputationRep:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    Lmaoo I don't think you can do them on your mobile..might be wrong tho

Oooo clever family MashaaA..is your dad going to work there too?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by AreebWithaHat)
    this is why i can never ever have sex. my hip drive is so strong i would probably break a womans pelvis. most likely their pubic ramus.
    :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    Mhhmmm yeaah....:mmm::lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IqraHaq)
    :lolwut:

Mhhmmm yeaah....:mmm::lolwut:

Posted from TSR Mobile
    it's a serious problem

being strong has it's disadvantages.

ReputationRep:
    are you applying for med?
    No. Yes. I'm becoming a journalist/Docotr/Rapper/Hippie Trailing/Artist/Writer...

Yeah I most probably am :/

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ornlu)
    I'm not sure how I could be in it since you don't know what I look like (unless I assume the form of what you might imagine me to look like); Well, the funny thing about dreams is that they come from your subconscious mind rather than your conscious one, and so it is plausible that I could be burrowed in the back of your mind (as well as the front because you obviously think about me all the time) so I might appear in your dreams
    Of what you can remember of it, what was your dream about? I haven't had a proper dream in yonks :erm:
    No Ornlu..I don't think about you (neither consciously nor subconsciously) and so won't be dreaming of you :cool:
    Erm well I could remember some of it as soon as I woke up but now, since it's been a few hours, I've forgotten

ReputationRep:
    No. Yes. I'm becoming a journalist/Docotr/Rapper/Hippie Trailing/Artist/Writer...

Yeah I most probably am :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
    what are their specialities? which year at college are you in?

i'm a 2nd yr medic atm. wish i had medic parents

ReputationRep:
    Lmaoo I don't think you can do them on your mobile..might be wrong tho

Oooo clever family MashaaA..is your dad going to work there too?

Yeah; but because mums a consultant she's applying first yano. And aha no. They are em..not clever at all.

Mum is strange and dad is just..dad.

Haha really? YOU CAN'T DO THEM?:hmmm::hmmm::tsr::ahee::awesome::holmes::getmecoat::sexface::hand::fuhrer::ditto::unimpressed::facepalm::smug::yy::jive::rolleyes::yes::eek::teeth::dontknow::hugs::jumphug::lolwut::hmpf::pierre::no::confused::mwuaha::erm::ninja::five::cool::mmm::tsr2::sigh::beard:

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    That info is something I could have gladly done without :lolwut:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by IqraHaq)
    I'm good :grin: was planning on sleeping in for longer today but nvm :rolleyes: how about you?
    I'm okay, I think - just wrapped up in my cozy warm bed; it's too cold to get up... Maybe I shouldn't be wearing shorts when it's Winter

TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: February 23, 2014
Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?
Useful resources
US study forum

Accommodation profiles:

iQ Student Accommodation

iQ Student Accommodation

Great value student rooms in city centre locations all across the UK

X1 Lettings

X1 Lettings

Luxury student accommodation in Liverpool & Manchester.

Collegiate Accommodation

Collegiate Accommodation

"This is student living. Just better."

Scape Student Living

Study Inn

Providing stunning high quality, boutique student accommodation throughout the UK

The Student Housing Company

The Student Housing Company

Award-winning student accommodation - voted by 22,000 students.

Groups associated with this forum:

View associated groups

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.