The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Biryani007
There's a place in my neighbouring town that make em massive, like one could honestly feed two people! :eek:

Mate our family shares ONE! And yeah, parents are kindof cautious with the money:wink: but that's beside the point. They are humongous and gorgeous and yum and everything else.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9881
*Calling Ornlu* Please return back to Earth (not that I want you here..just to stop you losing your mind) - I do not like you, I repeat, I do NOT like you :cool:

You keep telling yourself that; it won't change a thing :sexface:

Spoiler

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 9882
Anyone remember this retro advert from the 90s?

I miss those times :moon:
Ahahaha woah you've changed a lot then!
Oh phew...but what about them female bodybuilders :s-smilie:

they inject things into themselves....
Original post by stuffsgrooveyman
Mate our family shares ONE! And yeah, parents are kindof cautious with the money:wink: but that's beside the point. They are humongous and gorgeous and yum and everything else.

Posted from TSR Mobile

loool woah ok that is huge :eek:
What about your parents being cautious with money? I'm confused (again) :redface:
Original post by Ornlu

Spoiler

I'm glad you're stopping :smile:
Original post by AreebWithaHat
they inject things into themselves....

Oh, I should have known that
loool woah ok that is huge :eek:
What about your parents being cautious with money? I'm confused (again) :redface:

haha I'm implying that although they are massive ( which is why we share 1), our parents are cautious with money (which is why we also share 1!) does that make sense? :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 9888
I'm glad you're stopping :smile:

So all's good in the hood :cool:

Spoiler

Now that's cleared up, time to return back to normal conversations... When's your eye coming back? :rolleyes:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by stuffsgrooveyman
haha I'm implying that although they are massive ( which is why we share 1), our parents are cautious with money (which is why we also share 1!) does that make sense? :awesome:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Oh aha but surely they aren't short of it, since they're both doctors?
Original post by Ornlu

Spoiler

Now that's cleared up, time to return back to normal conversations... When's your eye coming back? :rolleyes:

ornlu has a crush!!!!!!!!!
Reply 9891
ornlu has a crush!!!!!!!!!

:facepalm: Just when we try to get out, you pull me back in. No, why would I have a crush on someone I have never seen? :facepalm2:
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Ornlu

Spoiler

Dudeeeee, and I told you yesterday that I knowww, my memory isn't hat bad and now that you told me again I definitely won't forget it (I never thought that anyway) :cool:
I'm bored, I'll put it back up right now actually :redface:
Reply 9893
Dudeeeee, and I told you yesterday that I knowww, my memory isn't hat bad and now that you told me again I definitely won't forget it (I never thought that anyway) :cool:
I'm bored, I'll put it back up right now actually :redface:

I know, I just had to write a concluding statement :tongue:

Paddhu will be happy :lol:
I wanted to be the most hated guy on this thread. How am I doing so far?
Original post by Ornlu
:facepalm: Just when we try to get out, you pull me back in. No, why would I have a crush on someone I have never seen? :facepalm2:

Exactly! We've just seen eachother's eye :tongue:
Reply 9896

You still have nothing on Shah Jahan, Babur or Aurangzeb (the same person controlled all 3 accounts)... you have a long way to go :rofl:
Reply 9897
Exactly! We've just seen eachother's eye :tongue:

Not sure but you might want to change the wording - might be misconstrued as some awkward innuendo :eek:

Not bad, not bad at all :tongue:
Just kidding, I don't hate anyone at the moment, you may have to try harder :colone:
Original post by Ornlu
Not sure but you might want to change the wording - might be misconstrued as some awkward innuendo :eek:

Oh dear
I don't see it though, am I clueless or are you just dirty? :s-smilie:

Latest