Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi
    I've recieved offers for both Leeds Met & Salford.
    Performance at Leeds met & drama and creative writing at Salford. Really struggling to decide between them though, does anyone have experience of these courses or the universities? I would really appreciate any advice or opinions!
    Leeds met seems to have really supportive staff, a nice atmosphere & an interesting course
    salford seems to have good links with the industry and better career prospectsboth seen quite equal to me so I would love to hear a different perspective, Thankyou!!! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Bump

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    hi, I was also in a similar situation between Huddersfield and Leeds, I came to the conclusion that Leeds was abetter choice for me due to the atmosphere, what did you end up choosing? we may be in the same class!

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.