The Student Room Group

Adult nursing at university of Huddersfield 2013

Hi guys, I had an interview for adult nursing on the 20th February, they have sent to my line manager for my second reference but I havn't heard anything since. I was just wondering if anyone else has heard anything or know how long it takes to get a reply?? I'm hoping no news is good news but the suspense is killing me!
Xx
(edited 11 years ago)
Hi Lauren.
I got a conditional offer through yesterday so am really chuffed. However, Hudds Uni did say it could be the end of March before they make all their offers. They were still interviewing until last week!!!!
I know a few people who are on the same course as me who have applied and they haven`t heard anything yet!!
Reply 2
Original post by staceyjtetlow
Hi Lauren.
I got a conditional offer through yesterday so am really chuffed. However, Hudds Uni did say it could be the end of March before they make all their offers. They were still interviewing until last week!!!!
I know a few people who are on the same course as me who have applied and they haven`t heard anything yet!!

I got my offer yesterday I'm so pleased the waiting is over :smile: is Huddersfield your first choice?? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Congratulations!!!!!!!
Huddersfield is my first choice as I live in Huddersfield and have 2 kiddies to consider. Is Hudds your first choice and are you from the area?????
Reply 4
I'm from Barnsley so I live relatively near, sheffield Hallam was originally my first choice but I've changed my mind now an definitely swayed towards Huddersfield, are you going to the nursing entry day on the 28th of march?? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 5
Are you both starting in Sept? I am and hoping to meet others in a similar situation :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hey.
I am starting September and am so excited. Are you local or moving to Huddersfield????
Reply 7
I'm excited too! Can't wait for freshers week. I don't live far so will be commuting. Do you know anyone else starting in Sept?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by KatFre
I'm excited too! Can't wait for freshers week. I don't live far so will be commuting. Do you know anyone else starting in Sept?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I only live 5 miles from Uni so same here. I know 6 or 7 people already but after going to the 'Getting to know you' thing, a lot of people seemed really nice and friendly. :smile::smile::smile::smile:
Reply 9
When is this getting to know you thing? Is it part of freshers week? I was hoping they would do an event like this to make the first day less daunting.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 10
Original post by KatFre
When is this getting to know you thing? Is it part of freshers week? I was hoping they would do an event like this to make the first day less daunting.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hi, im doing adult nursing at hudds in September. Really excited but a little scared :smile: x
Hi guys, ive got an interview next week and wonderes if you van tell me whay questions and group taska to expect.
Or even..Wondered if you can tell me what questions and group tasks to expect lol
I've got an interview for child nursing on thursday and have no idea what to expect! Am absolutely crapping it and really want to go there!
(edited 9 years ago)
Original post by naomilanigan
Hi guys, ive got an interview next week and wonderes if you van tell me whay questions and group taska to expect.

I had an interview and have been offered a place, although i won't tell you what questions they asked etc as everybody goes in not knowing what to expect. As long as you know your stuff and you're prepared, you'll do fine
Original post by beefan97:)
I've got an interview for child nursing on thursday and have no idea what to expect! Am absolutely crapping it and really want to go there!

Hope your interview went good!! I have mine on the 26th and really want to go there too! X

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending