The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Glasgow Uni - Firmed Offers 2013

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Absity
I thought about the apartments, but I ended up in Murano. I'm also doing English Lit though :smile:

Where are you from? :smile:
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 221
Original post by Lakshmi_sekhar
Where are you from? :smile:
I'm from Dumfries, which is way down at the bottom of Scotland. Makes for a weird accent! How about you? :smile:
Original post by Alison Lannon
Me too :smile: I was thinking sociology for one but not sure about the other, how about you? :smile:

Hopefully another language but I can't decide on a third subject :\ so many to choose from haha Are you going to be staying in halls? :smile:
Original post by pashton
I'm in the same position, I will be 23 at the start of the term. I will be staying at Winton since it seemed to have a good mix of undergrads and postgrads of different ages. What will you be studying?

I'll be studying Veterinary Medicine, most other vet students seem to be going for Wolfson but I wanted self-catered, and just to get to know a real mix of people! what will you be studying?
Original post by Emily_Jane
Hopefully another language but I can't decide on a third subject :\ so many to choose from haha Are you going to be staying in halls? :smile:

Ah nice! Yeah it's so difficult to choose! Na I don't stay too far away so I'm just commuting, how about you? :-)
Original post by Absity
I'm from Dumfries, which is way down at the bottom of Scotland. Makes for a weird accent! How about you? :smile:

Im from Malaysia :smile: pretty faaaar away.... So I'm excited and nervous at the same time.:smile:
Firmed Business & Management. :smile:
Reply 227
Firmed Physics :smile:
Reply 228
Im from Malaysia :smile: pretty faaaar away.... So I'm excited and nervous at the same time.:smile:

Wow! That's pretty awesome! Isn't Malaysia very hot? You'll be so cold :L
Reply 229
Firmed History & Politics! :smile:
(not sure if i'm as keen on politics anymore though)
Reply 230
Firmed molecular biology! Now just the long wait for the results...
Ah nice! Yeah it's so difficult to choose! Na I don't stay too far away so I'm just commuting, how about you? :-)

That's lucky you stay close to the uni :smile: and yeah I'm staying in Winton halls :biggrin:
I've firmed French :smile:

Hey! I'm taking French and Spanish and hopefully Italian as my third! :smile:
Original post by Absity
Wow! That's pretty awesome! Isn't Malaysia very hot? You'll be so cold :L

Yup it's very very very hot. Which I prefer to the cold, so I'm going to suffer... But fingers crossed that eventually ill get used to it :tongue:
Reply 234
Yup it's very very very hot. Which I prefer to the cold, so I'm going to suffer... But fingers crossed that eventually ill get used to it :tongue:

You'll be wearing so many jackets, you'll just be waddling around :L
Reply 235
Hey, I have firmed pharmacology :smile: So excited but also nervous as I will be living away from home!
Hey guys, I've firmed politics, will be moving up from Manchester!
Original post by TheAlienHooker
Hey guys, I've firmed politics, will be moving up from Manchester!

Where in Manchester? I moved up from Middleton last September

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Shomberlon
Where in Manchester? I moved up from Middleton last September

Posted from TSR Mobile

Just a couple of miles from Middleton, in Whitefield.
Original post by Absity
You'll be wearing so many jackets, you'll just be waddling around :L

Hahhaha yes most likely. Ill be known as the Malaysian waddling duck with a kajillion layers of clothing :tongue:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending