The Student Room Group
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website

Glasgow Uni - Firmed Offers 2013

Scroll to see replies

Reply 320
Film&TV studies and sociology, gonna live at murano WIIIIII :biggrin:D mega excited hehe
Graduation day, University of Glasgow
University of Glasgow
Visit website
Reply 321
Original post by tascha311
Dude that's awesome! Yeah, I've just got my place at Murano :smile: how about you?

Yep, staying at Murano! It's kind of unnerving that we haven't got much information about it yet.
Original post by stina.c
Yep, staying at Murano! It's kind of unnerving that we haven't got much information about it yet.

You'll get information after the A-level results day once they've confirmed who is definitely studying at the university and who isn't. This applies to accommodation aswell. You'll also not get your room number until you arrive, which is IMO stupid as hell.
Original post by Leoroary
Malaysia, that's awesome :biggrin: what made you choose Glasgow? Yeah I'm not sure about Wofson either, but I'm just gonna make the best of it :biggrin: Were you at the open day in March? Have you been reading much in preparation for English? :smile:

Glasgow just felt right :smile: other than it being a good uni. It just seemed right. Nope I wasn't there in march .. My first time at glasgow will be in sept.
I haven't been reading thaaaat much. What about you?
Original post by tascha311
Yeah, I got 35 in the end, so I was happy! and you? I didn't get into QM :frown: but I'll be in Murano, which sounds like fun!! how about you?

Congratulations!
I got 36, phew :wink:

I'll be in Murano as well!! :biggrin: It does sounds like fun with so many students living there - although the articles that comes up when you google the place are slightly alarming, but what's big city life without a little crime? :wink:
Are you going to be in a large or small flat?
Hey..me too joining kelvin court this year..:biggrin:
Me too joining kelvin court this year :biggrin:
Reply 327
Those of you who have secured a place at murano's will you be moving in on the 13th of September? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by ironman3
Those of you who have secured a place at murano's will you be moving in on the 13th of September? :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Aye 13th September mate.
Reply 329
That's good man. At least i know I'm not the only one. What you gonna study at uni?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sociology & History. Really looking forward to it now! What about yourself?
Reply 331
I'm going to be doing economics and politics. Sociology is awesome man. I hope you get a good lecturer to top up the experience at uni. I'm CEM btw. Do you know the kind of room you got?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Murano Street Large flats is all I know. Pretty annoying how we don't know more details until we move in.
Just to let you guys know you'll be able to enrol on your courses from 20th August, so you should be getting an email just before that will have your log in details.

http://www.gla.ac.uk/services/registry/support/registration/#tabs=0
Hey anybody firmed for re and theology message me if you have would be nice to speak to someone that will be on my course
Reply 335
Original post by Sarahh A
Finally, someone else doing Physiology! I'm not doing it with sports science and nutrition though :tongue:

this is going to sound stupid but when you buy a freshers week pass they ask what college you are studying at... are our courses classed as 'medical, veterinary and life sciences'?
Reply 336
Original post by cs13dg
this is going to sound stupid but when you buy a freshers week pass they ask what college you are studying at... are our courses classed as 'medical, veterinary and life sciences'?

Yep :tongue: It's the School of Life Sciences which is in the College of Medical, Veterinary and Life sciences.
Reply 337
Original post by Sarahh A
Yep :tongue: It's the School of Life Sciences which is in the College of Medical, Veterinary and Life sciences.

great, thank you! :biggrin:
Reply 338
Original post by Sofiequist
Congratulations!
I got 36, phew :wink:

I'll be in Murano as well!! :biggrin: It does sounds like fun with so many students living there - although the articles that comes up when you google the place are slightly alarming, but what's big city life without a little crime? :wink:
Are you going to be in a large or small flat?

Ahh you too! I just got a remark and went up to 36, yay :biggrin:

Yeah, I've heard a couple of dodgy things too...but it'll be an experience! I'm in a small flat :smile: and yourself?
Got into study Law with Geography, unbelievably happy :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending