The Student Room Group
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website

Canterbury UNi midwifery

Hi there is anybody waiting to hear back from the UNi to see if been accepted for midwifery at canterbury??
Reply 1
Original post by Jessica123mark
Hi there is anybody waiting to hear back from the UNi to see if been accepted for midwifery at canterbury??

Have you applied to start in April 2014? I'm starting this year, 2 weeks today :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Canterbury Cathedral
Canterbury Christ Church University
Canterbury
Visit website
Reply 2
Yeah I've applied for next year had an interview it's so hard to get into isn't it! Xx
Reply 3
Yeah I've applied for next year had an interview it's so hard to get into isn't it! Xx

Crazy hard to get in anywhere! Canterbury was the only place I got an offer for, so lucky. Where else did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
I only applied to canterbury I got a phone call yesterday asking if I wanted to start next week so I guess I will be with u? :-) I'm sooo happy they offered me a place for next year then rung me and asked if I wanted to start early!!! X
Reply 5
I only applied to canterbury I got a phone call yesterday asking if I wanted to start next week so I guess I will be with u? :-) I'm sooo happy they offered me a place for next year then rung me and asked if I wanted to start early!!! X

Oh waw awesome!! What is your name and profile pic on Facebook and I'll get you added to our midwifery group :smile: where are you from too? Do you live near? X

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
I don't have Facebook :-( my name is Jessica what's your name? I live in birchington so quite near do you live close by? I could give u my mobile number? X
Reply 7
My number is 07881204903 text me if you like x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending