Join TSR now and get answers to all your questions about uniSign up now

ReputationRep:
    Hi there is anybody waiting to hear back from the UNi to see if been accepted for midwifery at canterbury??

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Jessica123mark)
    Hi there is anybody waiting to hear back from the UNi to see if been accepted for midwifery at canterbury??
    Have you applied to start in April 2014? I'm starting this year, 2 weeks today

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've applied for next year had an interview it's so hard to get into isn't it! Xx

ReputationRep:
    Yeah I've applied for next year had an interview it's so hard to get into isn't it! Xx
    Crazy hard to get in anywhere! Canterbury was the only place I got an offer for, so lucky. Where else did you apply?

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I only applied to canterbury I got a phone call yesterday asking if I wanted to start next week so I guess I will be with u? :-) I'm sooo happy they offered me a place for next year then rung me and asked if I wanted to start early!!! X

ReputationRep:
    I only applied to canterbury I got a phone call yesterday asking if I wanted to start next week so I guess I will be with u? :-) I'm sooo happy they offered me a place for next year then rung me and asked if I wanted to start early!!! X
    Oh waw awesome!! What is your name and profile pic on Facebook and I'll get you added to our midwifery group where are you from too? Do you live near? X

Posted from TSR Mobile

ReputationRep:
    I don't have Facebook :-( my name is Jessica what's your name? I live in birchington so quite near do you live close by? I could give u my mobile number? X

ReputationRep:
    My number is 07881204903 text me if you like x

Poll
Should MenACWY vaccination be compulsory at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.