The Student Room Group

How to make money fast

I'm 18 and have no job, I dontbwant a job but am running out of money and want to stop borrowing off parents so I can go out. What is the fastest and best way to make money without getting a job. I have considered trading on the stock market should i do this? I want a lot of money and want to be considerably richer than mates, something I can do in gap year alsoCheers guys
GET A JOB!
Regardless of whether or not you want one unless you are part of a very wealthy family you will need one at some point any way, better to get some experience now to make it easier to get the job you want later. It's not like there's some super secret method or shortcut to making loads of money that you just haven't heard of, just good old fashioned work.
Also that stock market idea isn't advised unless you know what you're doing AND can afford to take some losses.
Reply 2
Original post by Battenberg
GET A JOB!
Regardless of whether or not you want one unless you are part of a very wealthy family you will need one at some point any way, better to get some experience now to make it easier to get the job you want later. It's not like there's some super secret method or shortcut to making loads of money that you just haven't heard of, just good old fashioned work.
Also that stock market idea isn't advised unless you know what you're doing AND can afford to take some losses.

Hes not called daredevil12 for no reason!
Original post by UKBrah
Hes not called daredevil12 for no reason!

Just looked at his past posts, they're all 'how do I get a perfect body fast', 'how do I get rid of spots fast', that kind of thing. Either he's a fantastically impatient, somewhat spoilt kid or a troll.
Reply 4
Just looked at his past posts, they're all 'how do I get a perfect body fast', 'how do I get rid of spots fast', that kind of thing. Either he's a fantastically impatient, somewhat spoilt kid or a troll.

Tbh it'd stupid to troll over stuff like that. Literally no point.
Seems like a VERY impatient kid.
Reply 5
#troll
Original post by UKBrah
Tbh it'd stupid to troll over stuff like that. Literally no point.
Seems like a VERY impatient kid.

You must be new here :wink:

Original post by daredevil12
#troll

Case in point...
Reply 7
You must be new here :wink:

Case in point...

"how to make money fast" "how to rid spots fast"
if you consider this trolling then you need to redefine the term "troll".

#failtroll #0.01/10
Reply 8
"How do you get really bad information fast?"

Ask on TSR.
Get two gathering professions like mining & herbalism and farm! Do not drive prices down on auction house, though, please.

Quick Reply

Latest