Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta
    • Thread Starter

    I know that:
    • Exists only in equity
    • Main formality = s2 LP(MP)A '89

    For unregistered land- it's register under LCA'72 or lose it. Registration=overriding interest as per Midland Bank v Green

    But I'm having issues finding out if it can be an overriding interest in registered land (provided it's been registered as a notice, as per s32 LRA'02) when there is actual occupation. Simply, does actual occupation make it an overriding interest?
Have you ever experienced racism/sexism at uni?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.