The Student Room Group

Bargain Student Room reduced from £195pw to £155pw, available immediatley!

Address: 26 Lyncombe Close, Rosebarn Park, Exeter, Devon, EX4 5EJ. £40 OFF PER WEEK FOR THE LENGTH OF THE CONTRACT, 23/24 ACADEMIC YEAR! A newly renovated 4 bed student property in Stoke Hill, a 20 minute walk from the city centre and from Streatham campus. There is a communal living room with a large television and a sofa that can comfortably seat 5 people, and a bathroom with a bathtub, showerhead and sockets for razors/epilators next to the mirror above the sink. The kitchen is spacious with a large fridge-freezer, a combined washer-dryer and a dishwasher, as well as the usual kitchen appliances and plenty of cupboards and drawers. The bedroom is the largest of the 4 and has a large built in wardrobe, a desk, a chair, a pegboard, a double bed with a foam mattress and a bedside table. The bedroom window looks out onto a large communal green, with direct sunlight entering the room for the first half of the day, and the house itself backs onto the park on rosebarn lane. There are direct buses just outside the estate to the city centre, costing £2 each way, and the estate itself has plenty of parking. The area is very quiet, hardly any noise of traffic or people commuting. Rent was £195 a week, but to find someone to replace me quickly I have credited the room with £40 a week till the end of the contract, making the rent £155 a week. Rent is payed in 3 installments and £20 a week of this rent is allowance for utilities and other bills. The Glide network is available at the house, and the TV is capable of being signed into Netflix and other streaming service accounts. The 3 current housemates are very easy to get on with, clean and all round non-discriminatory. The room is available for immediate occupancy until the 30/06/2024. For questions please contact Bread and Butter Collective Lettings at [email protected], or reply on this thread and I can answer any questions!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending