Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free

ReputationRep:
    So. I have got offers from UEA and Warwick to study English Lit.
    WHERE DO I GO.
    I LIKE THEM BOTH.
    opinions??

ReputationRep:
    Hey I have an offer for Warwick for English too I'd say look at the courses and see which one you like more. Bare in mind that Warwick has much higher reputation and could give you better opportunities. Then have a think about location and facilities - I don't know anything about UEA but for example, Warwick has the biggest arts centre outside of London and is only 1 1/2 hours away from London, but UEA might have better social life? Sorry I don't know if I was very helpful but good luck choosing!!

ReputationRep:
    I'm going to UEA, have a detailed look if you like both and find things you don't like instead of like

ReputationRep:
    Ah, it's alright guys.
    Warwick has a super good rep. UEA seems all friendly.
    its a hard one. ):

Thankyouuuuuu.
    What made you both choose Warwick and UEA? (:

ReputationRep:
    Uh, I chose Warwick mainly because of the course - I'm really into postmodern and foreign literature, and feminist literature, and there's a loooot of that on their course so I don't have to have a huge focus on classical literature if I don't want to. And then the arts centre (go onto the website if you haven't already) with the art gallery bc I'm interested in art, loads of art-related societies....and the fact everything's in the campus actually appeals to me because hopefully that would mean a friendly community feel ^^. You'll have fun wherever you go though!

• See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• Poll
    What's your favourite Christmas sweets?
  • See more of what you like on The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

• The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Quick reply
    Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.