The Student Room Group

Warwick or UEA for English??

So. I have got offers from UEA and Warwick to study English Lit.
WHERE DO I GO.
I LIKE THEM BOTH.
opinions??
Hey I have an offer for Warwick for English too :biggrin: I'd say look at the courses and see which one you like more. Bare in mind that Warwick has much higher reputation and could give you better opportunities. Then have a think about location and facilities - I don't know anything about UEA but for example, Warwick has the biggest arts centre outside of London and is only 1 1/2 hours away from London, but UEA might have better social life? Sorry I don't know if I was very helpful but good luck choosing!!
I'm going to UEA, :tongue: have a detailed look if you like both and find things you don't like instead of like
Reply 3
Ah, it's alright guys.
Warwick has a super good rep. UEA seems all friendly.
its a hard one. ):

Thankyouuuuuu.
What made you both choose Warwick and UEA? (:
Uh, I chose Warwick mainly because of the course - I'm really into postmodern and foreign literature, and feminist literature, and there's a loooot of that on their course so I don't have to have a huge focus on classical literature if I don't want to. And then the arts centre (go onto the website if you haven't already) with the art gallery bc I'm interested in art, loads of art-related societies....and the fact everything's in the campus actually appeals to me because hopefully that would mean a friendly community feel ^^. You'll have fun wherever you go though!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending