The Student Room Group

BREAKING: Reports of multiple explosions at Boston Marathon leaving dozens wounded.

Scroll to see replies

Reply 720
Original post by Rascacielos
https://www.facebook.com/dzhokhar.tsarnaev.1

Not sure whether it's a fake account or not, but if it isn't, then it sounds like he's going to kill himself, which wouldn't really surprise me.

This photo makes me sad to be honest:

It makes you wonder what could possibly have happened in his life to make him become such a monster.

Fake account, unsure on pictures. Generally when the account is made on the same day the name is released (ei., today) it's fake.
Original post by pjm600
Source?

Boston police radio.

I actually can't believe you can listen to it live online.

http://tunein.com/radio/Boston-Police-Fire-and-EMS-Scanner-s146109/
Original post by pjm600
Source?

The police just said it on the Boston police scanner
blatantly fake as he is too busy trying to escape to do facebook updates
I hope they catch him alive. Since his brother's already dead, surely if they both get killed it'll be harder to get definitive answers for their motives and closure for the victims and their families.
We just need him dead now.
Reply 726
That's what I thought; seems quite surreal though to be following the facebook updates of America's most wanted. [If it is him] he's still posting on his facebook account.

Are you also being sarcastic? The second bit makes it sound like you are serious... Can Not Tell
Reply 727
Original post by edithwashere
I hope they catch him alive. Since his brother's already dead, surely if they both get killed it'll be harder to get definitive answers for their motives and closure for the victims and their families.

I hope they catch him alive too, I'm surprised the first one died - didn't look that injured in the photos :s-smilie:
One can only hope no more innocent civilians are harmed. Catch this monster.
Original post by Hanvyj
I hope they catch him alive too, I'm surprised the first one died - didn't look that injured in the photos :s-smilie:

Which photos? Apparently he was injured in the shoot out with cops, and then taken to hospital where he died. The other one is on the run so supposedly uninjured (for now)
Original post by Hanvyj
Are you also being sarcastic? The second bit makes it sound like you are serious... Can Not Tell

If I'm honest, no I wasn't. I had a temporary interlude of utter thickness. :colondollar:
****'s just getting serious
(edited 11 years ago)
Reply 732
If I'm honest, no I wasn't. I had a temporary interlude of utter thickness. :colondollar:

Happens to the best of us lol

Original post by edithwashere
Which photos? Apparently he was injured in the shoot out with cops, and then taken to hospital where he died. The other one is on the run so supposedly uninjured (for now)

Just the ones of him lying on the ground with his hands out in front of him - he could easily have been shot and badly wounded though
Original post by Hanvyj
Happens to the best of us lol

Just the ones of him lying on the ground with his hands out in front of him - he could easily have been shot and badly wounded though

Quite possibly - I haven't seen those photos, I think they've been pulled from the major news sites for the time being, probably in case they're "sensitive" to the case or something.

The BBC "live BREAKING NEWS" coverage is quite funny, they're happy to interrupt it with the weather every half hour...
Any updates?
Original post by SloaneRanger
Chinese people don't do things like this,lol... I am of chinese decent.....thats nearly as bad as calling a hindu a muslim.

What on earth are you blathering on about you idiot? I said that a Chinese person was one of those killed in the bombing i.e. a victim

You really should engage your brain before you begin typing
Reply 736
Original post by pinda.college
Any updates?

Could always listen to the police radio:

http://tunein.com/radio/Boston-Police-Fire-and-EMS-Scanner-s146109/
Original post by A Mysterious Lord
I think people who immediately jumped on the 'Muslims did it' bandwagon have some apologising to do.

What are you talking about? They are Chechen Muslims.

You should be apologising either as a member of the "religion of peace", or as an apologist for it.
The guy is actually posting stuff online, saying he is going to kill everyone like they killed his brah!
This is just surreal... the fact that this is playing out online, the engagement of the public (posting pictures on twitter of shootout in front of house).

This is the Lindbergh Kidnapping of the 21st century!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending