The Student Room Group

Sutton Trust UK Summer School - Imperial College

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
I got a place for Maths 20th-23rd.
I've had two emails - one about refunding travel costs and the other saying my place was confirmed :smile:
If anyone's doing the same as me, it'd be good to talk a bit first?:smile:
Reply 41
Original post by steph7112
I got a place for Maths 20th-23rd.
I've had two emails - one about refunding travel costs and the other saying my place was confirmed :smile:
If anyone's doing the same as me, it'd be good to talk a bit first?:smile:

NOW we are two:biggrin:
Reply 42
no it says retain a receipt of your travel costs and they will give us a form at the summer school to get sent the funds
Anyone going to be there 13-16th?
Original post by flamegoblin0
Anyone going to be there 13-16th?

I will- what subject?
Original post by Sarahftw_
I will- what subject?

Biomed! What about you?
Original post by flamegoblin0
Biomed! What about you?

Ahh, I'm doing engineering
Does anyone know what time we should arrive At imperial? Im booking the tickets now, also what building/address of building is it?!
Reply 48
Engineering 13-16 anyone?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Boss's

Posted from TSR Mobile

I am
Reply 50
Original post by Boss's

Posted from TSR Mobile

Yep.
Have you received any more details from them recently?
Reply 51
What have we been told about the week so far in emails/letters? I'm worried that I've missed some or deleted them by accident as I can't find any!
Original post by Abbseh
What have we been told about the week so far in emails/letters? I'm worried that I've missed some or deleted them by accident as I can't find any!

Most recent is the travel cost thing and that survey :/
Reply 53
Most recent is the travel cost thing and that survey :/

What survey? :/
Original post by Abbseh
What survey? :/

The one from "Althea Towns"? Got it via email
Reply 55
The one from "Althea Towns"? Got it via email

I never received that! What was it about? :/
(edited 10 years ago)
Original post by Abbseh
I never received that! What was it about? :/

http://www.cvent.com/Surveys/Welcome.aspx?s=8023dc44-7976-43c5-8480-75fd6f871b3c

Just about standard things about you, education, family. Nothing special really. :/

All I want is an email regarding what we're going to be doing for the four days and what we need etc. D':
Reply 57
http://www.cvent.com/Surveys/Welcome.aspx?s=8023dc44-7976-43c5-8480-75fd6f871b3c

Just about standard things about you, education, family. Nothing special really. :/

All I want is an email regarding what we're going to be doing for the four days and what we need etc. D':

Thank you! What is a personal identifier? Ahaha

That's was I desperately want too... I can't just pack every eventuality because I'm going on the train so I'll have limited space capabilities :frown: Also, do you know what time we have to be there for?
Original post by Abbseh
Thank you! What is a personal identifier? Ahaha

That's was I desperately want too... I can't just pack every eventuality because I'm going on the train so I'll have limited space capabilities :frown: Also, do you know what time we have to be there for?

You're welcome :smile:
Personal Identifier is your email address
According to the letter we got, we have to be there for 10am at the Royal School of Mines G20. Double check yours just in case because we're doing different dates I think.:tongue:
Reply 59
You're welcome :smile:
Personal Identifier is your email address
According to the letter we got, we have to be there for 10am at the Royal School of Mines G20. Double check yours just in case because we're doing different dates I think.:tongue:

Thank you! I've had a look (I dug my letter out) and mine is 10 am too :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending