Geography at Hull 2013

Anyone else starting Geography at Hull this year :smile:

I'm in NICHOE14A
(edited 10 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

I'm doing BA Geography, and I'm in Nicholson Hall - NICHOA19A
(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 2
Ahh man, you've found out already! Did it say on MyAdmin or did you get an email?
Bsc Geography btw for those who don't know!
Original post by Dom901
Ahh man, you've found out already! Did it say on MyAdmin or did you get an email?

I got an email, but it should say on myadmin if your contract is ready
Reply 4
I'm doing Bsc geography and staying in NICHOD03A
Reply 5
Original post by Dom901

did you apply on the first day? I applied really early (given the faff) like I finished my application at 10.07 when the problem was fixed at 10!
Reply 6
Original post by gracecooke55
did you apply on the first day? I applied really early (given the faff) like I finished my application at 10.07 when the problem was fixed at 10!

No later than 11:30 on the first day! I had a lesson at 10. What about anyone else? what times did you apply? Also, did you receive an e-mail or did it update on the site? On the site my thing just says "your application has been submitted.) :/
Reply 7
Original post by Dom901
No later than 11:30 on the first day! I had a lesson at 10. What about anyone else? what times did you apply? Also, did you receive an e-mail or did it update on the site? On the site my thing just says "your application has been submitted.) :/

Got an email saying I'd been offered a contract

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 8
Got an email saying I'd been offered a contract

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm... I'm probably over thinking this but I am a little worried!
Reply 9
Original post by Dom901
Hmm... I'm probably over thinking this but I am a little worried!

I wouldn't be :smile: Lots of people haven't heard anything yet. If you're worried give them an email or a ring :smile:
Reply 10
I wouldn't be :smile: Lots of people haven't heard anything yet. If you're worried give them an email or a ring :smile:

Hmm just rang them, they said only around 200 applications have been fully processed yet, and only around 100 emails sent out, which I suppose is fine given they had 500 on the first day. The woman did however ask me "just in case" if I would accept semi-catered at the lawns, which makes me think I'm not getting self catered! :/ Apparently I just need to keep an eye on my emails!
Reply 11
Original post by Dom901
Hmm just rang them, they said only around 200 applications have been fully processed yet, and only around 100 emails sent out, which I suppose is fine given they had 500 on the first day. The woman did however ask me "just in case" if I would accept semi-catered at the lawns, which makes me think I'm not getting self catered! :/ Apparently I just need to keep an eye on my emails!

God I would hate to be in semi catered :/

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 12
Original post by Aron17
I'm doing Bsc geography and staying in NICHOD03A

Dearch Unofficial Nicholson Hall 2013/14 on Facebook :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 13
Geography people at the Lawns should meet somewhere to go to the first lecture :smile:
Reply 14
Geography people at the Lawns should meet somewhere to go to the first lecture :smile:

I'm studying Geography BA and staying at The Lawns in Reckitt Hall... sooo nervous!!
Reply 15
Original post by hels12311
I'm studying Geography BA and staying at The Lawns in Reckitt Hall... sooo nervous!!

I'm doindg Bsc - but I'm nervous too, I think when I get my results I'll feel better, but I'll be gutted if I don't get into Hull :'(
Reply 16
I'm doindg Bsc - but I'm nervous too, I think when I get my results I'll feel better, but I'll be gutted if I don't get into Hull :'(

sameee I really want to get into Hull and the geography course looks so good! are u staying at the lawns?
Reply 17
sameee I really want to get into Hull and the geography course looks so good! are u staying at the lawns?

Yeah I love it! Erm yeah I'm in Nicholson :smile:
Reply 18
Yeah I love it! Erm yeah I'm in Nicholson :smile:

Do you know how far the lawns is from like all the good nightlife etc?!
Reply 19
Do you know how far the lawns is from like all the good nightlife etc?!

not a clue but you can get a bus in to town :smile: Most people reccommend buying a bus ticket from eyms for a discount you can bulk buy a semester one :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending