The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Reserve list for adult nursing

Very disappointed...I have discovered that I am now on the reserve list for adult nursing at plymouth and I could wait till the week of induction before I have a disicion!! Is anybodyelse in that situation??

When asked the reason why I was told that interview went well but there were other candidates with better qualifications. I am currently studying my access to nursing and have also been a HCA for past 3 years so not sure how much more qualified i need to be as I notice that many people on here are still studying their access course.

I have 3 other offers at the 3 other unis that I applied for but plymouth way the one i wanted most. Guess its just sods law.

There feel better now iv got that off my chest lol.

congrats to all that have been accepted, maybe I may be one of them!!!!
Reply 1
Original post by Besagemo
Very disappointed...I have discovered that I am now on the reserve list for adult nursing at plymouth and I could wait till the week of induction before I have a disicion!! Is anybodyelse in that situation??

When asked the reason why I was told that interview went well but there were other candidates with better qualifications. I am currently studying my access to nursing and have also been a HCA for past 3 years so not sure how much more qualified i need to be as I notice that many people on here are still studying their access course.

I have 3 other offers at the 3 other unis that I applied for but plymouth way the one i wanted most. Guess its just sods law.

There feel better now iv got that off my chest lol.

congrats to all that have been accepted, maybe I may be one of them!!!!

I know you feel! I had applied for social work and im on a reserve list at the uni I most wanted to go to! Its frustrating knowing that you did okay but people did better. You just have to think realistically.. is there a good chance I could get on this course? Nursing is really competitive and if it is something you really want to do pick one of your offers that would have been your second choice, then if you do get into Plymouth.. im not sure how it works but you might be able to back out of your firm choice.. but im not sure! Its such a stressful thing!
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending