The Student Room Group

UBC vc McGill for Undergrad ChemEng?

Having a hard time choosing between the two. Anyone wanna help me?
Original post by Sher_K
Having a hard time choosing between the two. Anyone wanna help me?

Hi there.

Both UBC and McGill are great universities. You will not go wrong with either one.

If you are talking about reputation, chances are McGill would be a better option than UBC.

If reputation is not your top priority, then I think it would be best to look at the nightlife, climate, environment, and student lifestyle instead. That way, you will be able to narrow down to one choice.

Hope that helps! :smile:
Original post by zero_Gravity91
Hi there.

Both UBC and McGill are great universities. You will not go wrong with either one.

If you are talking about reputation, chances are McGill would be a better option than UBC.

If reputation is not your top priority, then I think it would be best to look at the nightlife, climate, environment, and student lifestyle instead. That way, you will be able to narrow down to one choice.

Hope that helps! :smile:

Zero is right on the money. Both Universities are highly reputable in Canada. If you are planning to perhaps use your degree abroad, you would be smart to choose McGill. Mcgill has a very reputable name globally, arguably even more so than Canada's top university, The University of Toronto.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending