Turn on thread page Beta

psychology questions AQA final exam paper (unit 5) watch

ReputationRep:
    Hi guys has anybody got past papers for unit 5 psychology aqa exam? I have got the june 2002 and jan 2003 papers from the AQA sites, but what were the past exam questions for other years? Thanks

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by med115)
    Hi guys has anybody got past papers for unit 5 psychology aqa exam? I have got the june 2002 and jan 2003 papers from the AQA sites, but what were the past exam questions for other years? Thanks
    Could you not ask your teacher? My Psychology teacher has a given us quite a lot of past papers/questions to practise on...(if only i can find them in my shockingly messy folder).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by med115)
    i havent but i cant try.
    which one is paper 5? i cnt remember.

ReputationRep:
    It was the paper that involved individual differences issue and debates. Such as Multiple personaly disorder, gender differences and approaches in psychology
    Thanks

Poll
Do you think parents should charge rent?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.