The Student Room Group
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website

Plymouth University Placements

Hi, im not entirely sure where I should post this (im new), but basically im after some advice from anyone studying BSc(Hons) Nursing (Adult) at Plymouth university. I'm just wondering if anyone could tell me what options are available for placements.
When I start my course (not until sept 14) I will be driving to Plymouth for classes (which is a long drive), and the closest hospital to me is either Stratton or Barnstaple, and im wondering if anyone knows if these are placement options, as this would be far less to drive when I have to be on placement?

(edited 10 years ago)
Reply 1
I think we are pretty much guaranteed to get one of our two choices that we opted for on selection day, but apparently we are not going to find out our area now until September. I would imagine Stratton and Barnstable would be options within that area if you get it. Not all placements will be in hospital though, you may get a nursing home, clinic, surgery, community placement.... Fingers crossed that you get what you want :smile:
Robotics at Plymouth University
University of Plymouth
Plymouth
Visit website
Reply 2
I have moved your thread to the University of Plymouth Forum. Hopefully you will get some useful responses here :smile:
Reply 3
brilliant ok thank you!! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending